Revolution launched quite a few new skincare products this week including the Revolution Skincare Spritz Like You Mean It Collection, which is one of two new skincare gift sets. This set is all about their facial sprays, but they have also launched a Totally Tonics Collection too.
Revolution Skincare Spritz Like You Mean It Collection
The Revolution Skincare Spritz Like You Mean It Collection is £25 and contains five full sized bottles of their essence facial mists, in a box which would be a great gift idea or you could totally split the five mists up and gift them to different people too!
“The Revolution Skincare Spritz Like You Mean It Collection serves up a full-sized collection of our five best-selling essence sprays, each targeting a different skincare concern. It’s a must-have for thirsty skin! Just spritz for an instant burst of hydration.“
Inside the Revolution Skincare Spritz Like You Mean It Collection, you get the following mists;
- Revolution Niacinamide Essence Spray – Clarifying for blemish-prone skin
- Revolution Glycolic Acid Essence Spray – Revitalising for dull skin
- Revolution Tea Tree Essence Spray – Soothing for irritated skin
- Revolution Rosehip Essence Spray – Regenerating for tired skin
- Revolution Superfruit Essence Spray – Replenishing for lacklustre skin
Each of the Revolution Essence Facial Sprays are £6 each, so to get five full size mists for £25 is a good price, and it’s actually discounted today to £20, which makes it an even better deal. It’s even cheaper at Beauty Bay right now too, if you fancy giving it a try!