Revolution have launched something interesting today. The Revolution Skincare Salicylic Acid Ampoules 7 Day Skin Plan is one of three new skincare gift sets, each featuring seven ampoules containing different ingredients to treat different skincare concerns.
There’s this one which features salicylic acid, a set with niacinamide and also vitamin C too. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
Revolution Skincare Salicylic Acid Ampoules 7 Day Skin Plan
The Revolution Skincare Salicylic Acid Ampoules 7 Day Skin Plan is £10, and contains seven ampoules as well as an opener, which you have to use with each ampoule to open them without wasting product.
This particular Revolution Skincare Salicylic Acid Ampoules 7 Day Skin Plan is designed to help prevent blemishes and minimise oil production. They’re said to be perfect for travel, or for trialling new ingredients in your routine as they each contain a high potency dose of the key ingredient.
Each of the ampoules contains a whole dose, and you can use them every day for a week, but I imagine you could use them as and when you need them too.
- Salicylic Acid – Helps to exfoliate and cleanse the pores, loosening trapped sebum and dirt so that it can be removed, preventing any congestion that may cause blemishes.
- Niacinamide – Helps to smooth and even skin tone, balance sebum production, reduce redness and help with improving skin moisturisation to help create a more even skin tone and texture.
- Marine Microalgae – Soothes and hydrates the skin, reducing any redness or irritation.
- Hold the ampoule with one hand and attach the opener.
- Protect your hands by wrapping the ampoule in a tissue or cloth.
- Snap the ampoule at the neck.
- Carefully remove the opener and keep for future use.
- Attach the dropper to the top of the open ampoule.
- Pour the liquid into your hands and apply to face.
- Carefully remove the dropper and keep for future use.
- Dispose of empty ampoule & top in recycle bin.
The Revolution Skincare Salicylic Acid Ampoules 7 Day Skin Plan contains 7 x 2ml doses of salicylic acid, but there’s no list of ingredients on the Revolution website. So there’s no way of knowing how much of the 2ml dose is salicylic acid.
It might be more cost effective, to purchase a salicylic acid serum instead, as you’re getting 30ml and a lot more uses in comparison.
I think the idea of creating ampoules is great, but they are pricey for only 14ml of product, when you compare the price to the brand’s Salicylic Acid Serum which is £8 and contains 30ml and 2% salicylic acid.