Revolution Skincare have introduced a brand new product to their product range; sheet masks. It’s always confused me why they’d launch copious amounts of cleansers and serums, even face masks but never any sheet masks. Well most brands start with one or two, but not Revolution…
There are a lot of new sheet masks, so I wanted to do an overview incase you were feeling overwhelmed with where to start. It’s crazy how many they’ve launched, but they’ve designed them into different bundles, which hopefully makes things a little easier..
Revolution Sheet Masks
OK let’s start with the basic important information we all want to know:
- Where can we buy them? On the Revolution website directly right here.
- Are they biodegradable? Yes!
- Are they vegan? Yes!
- Are they cruelty free? Yes!
- How much are they? They are currently only available in multipacks for £8/€9.99/$12 each.
- Do I have to buy a multipack? Right now it appears that Revolution only offer them in multipacks, but it could be that they choose to sell them individually if the demand is there.
- How many masks are in a pack? There are two mask packs, one with five masks and one with three masks.
I’m going to talk you through each bundle, starting off with the Revolution Skincare Dehydrated Skin Sheet Mask Pack. This is a three pack bundle, with three masks designed to help those with dehydrated skin.
This pack contains the following three masks;
- Cranberry Extract Mask – known to be hydrating and refreshing
- Hyaluronic Acid Mask – can bind more than 1000x its weight in water to help keep the skin hydrated
- Black Tea Mask – known to have antioxidant and hydrating properties
The next pack is the Revolution Skincare Niacinamide Clarifying Sheet Mask Pack which includes five face bio-degradable sheet masks.
These masks are formulated with niacinamide to help smooth and even the skin tone, balance sebum production, reduce redness and help with improving skin moisturisation, helping to result in a more even skin tone and texture.
Then we have the Revolution Skincare Charcoal Purifying Sheet Mask which is another five pack of biodegradable sheet masks for just £8.
They’re formulated with purifying Charcoal to help absorb excess sebum and dirt from the pores to leave skin purified and balanced, and volcanic ash.
The next sheet masks are the Revolution Skincare Biodegradable Dry Skin Sheet Mask 3 Pack which is another of the mix packs, but this one is designed for those with dry skin.
Included within this bundle are the following three masks to help those battling with dry and flaky skin;
- Bamboo Extract Sheet Mask – known to be hydrating and nourishing for the skin
- Pineapple Extract Sheet Mask – helps to brighten and soften dry and dull skin
- Vitamin E Sheet Mask – known to soften and moisturise dry and flaky skin
If you have combination skin, this next sheet masks bundle is the one for you! This is the Revolution Combination Skin Sheet Masks 3 Pack. There’s the following three masks inside designed to target oily, dehydrated, blemish-prone, combination or dry skin with everything you need in one multi-mask edit.
- Acai Berry Extract Sheet Mask – a superfruit with antioxidant and soothing properties
- Charcoal Sheet Mask – helps to absorb excess sebum and dirt from the pores, leaving skin purified and balanced
- Kombucha Sheet Mask – fermented tea extract helps to balance, hydrate, and brighten skin
The next Revolution Sheet Masks are for those with oily skin, and it’s the Revolution Skincare Oily Skin Sheet Masks 3 Pack, and are those battling excessive oil and congested skin.
- Niacinamide Sheet Mask – helps to smooth and even skin tone, balance sebum production, reduce redness and help improve skin moisturisation.
- Pink Clay Sheet Mask – helps to absorb excess sebum and dirt from the pores, leaving skin cleansed and balanced
- Tea Tree Sheet Mask – known for its soothing and balancing properties
If you love a boost of hydration, this sheet masks multipack is the one you need to add to your basket, and it’s the Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Sheet Masks Pack, with five masks.
Formulated with hydration must have Hyaluronic Acid, indulge in 5 biodegradable sheet masks for skin TLC and self-care sessions aplenty. Capable of binding more than 1000x its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid helps keep skin hydrated like nothing else. With Mulberry Extract.
If you’re a fan of the Revolution Pink Clay collection, this five pack is the one for you. This is the Revolution Skincare Pink Clay Detoxifying Sheet Masks pack, which we’ll all be needing over the festive period!
Indulge in 5 biodegradable sheet masks for skin TLC and self-care sessions aplenty. Formulated with detoxing Pink Clay to help absorb excess sebum and dirt from the pores to leave skin cleansed and balanced, and Peach Extract. Ideal for oily skin types.
The very last of the sheet masks bundles is the one for those of us that suffer from pesky blemishes. This is the Revolution Skincare Blemish Prone Skin Sheet Masks Pack, with three masks to help those battling visible pores and blemishes.
- Niacinamide Sheet Mask – helps to smooth and even skin tone, balance sebum production, reduce redness and help improve skin moisturisation
- Salicylic Acid Sheet Mask – helps to break down sebum and dirt within the pores, reducing congestion and exfoliating the skin
- Witch Hazel Extract Sheet Mask – helps to reduce redness and irritation associated with blemishes and leave the skin feeling calm and balanced.
So they are all of the new sheet masks bundles that Revolution have launched today. It’s such an overdue launch for the brand, but we can see why it’s taken them this long to deliver on the sheet masks – there’s tonnes of them!
I love that the five packs and three packs are all £8, and it works out at just £1.60 or £2.66 per mask which is fantastic value, and I like that they contain masks for different concerns in the mixed packs as I love a good triple threat masking session.
All images belong to Revolution.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!