Everyone loves a pair of exfoliating foot socks, and now Revolution has launched their own! The Revolution Skincare AHA Exfoliating Foot Peel Socks has launched as part of the Revolution Skincare Body range, and they’re already generating a lot of buzz on social media.
“Get those feet summer ready with Revolution Body Skincare AHA Exfoliating Foot Peel Socks, a treatment mask that gently exfoliates the feet leaving them feeling soft, supple and sandal-ready!“
So, what are the Revolution Skincare AHA Exfoliating Foot Peel Socks? Well, they’re little socks made from a type of film, and the socks are filled with a light coating of liquid which contains the active ingredients, and you wear the socks for 60-90 minutes before rinsing your feet.
- Lactic Acid: to help smooth the texture of the skin and remove rough and flaky skin
- Glycolic Acid: a physical exfoliator that reveals smoother skin
- Urea: to moisturise and soften skin
- Remove socks from packaging, and using both hands, pull the top edge of the socks to open.
- Apply to clean feet, and leave on for 60–90 minutes, before removing and rinsing your feet with water.
- Feet will start to naturally peel after three to five days, do not peel or use a foot tool.
If you are weirded out by feet, I wouldn’t recommend using foot peel socks, as the top layer of skin literally peels off for days, and it’s a little gruesome, but it does reveal the softest feet of your life once you’re past the peeling stage.
These Revolution Skincare AHA Exfoliating Foot Peel Socks are £5 for one pair of socks, so one treatment, which isn’t bad, and they’re perfect if you’ve never tried a foot peel mask, but you fancy giving it a try, and this formula is vegan too.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!