The Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks collection has launched hot off the heels of The Little Mermaid collection. We’ve seen quite a lot of new launches from Revolution Pro lately, like their Moments palettes and the Ultimate Brow Gels too.
“Want high-shine glamour and incredible colour in one swipe? Look no further than the Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks!
These highly-pigmented lipsticks are formulated with 7 key actives to give amazing care benefits to your lips, whilst providing intense colour and shine; a true Rockstar for your lips!”
The Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks collection includes six different shades, and they’re £8 each. Each of the lipsticks is housed within cream and gold luxe packaging, which is giving me Tom Ford vibes.
The Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks contains 3.6g of product, and claim to contain the following key ingredients;
- Hyaluronic Acid – to help keep lips hydrated
- Peptides – to help keep lips looking plump
- Squalane – to help keep lips soft and smooth
- Aloe Vera – to help keep lips moisturised
- Shea Butter – helps retain moisture and avoid dry lips
- Jojoba Oil – to help sooth and condition lips
- Cherry Blossom Oil – to help maintain lips natural pigmentation and colour
There are six Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks shades to choose from;
- Joy – Nude with Warm Undertone (Warm Brown)
- Cashmere – Nude with Neutral Undertone (Nude Truffle)
- Stripped – Pink with Cool Undertone (Rouge Pink)
- Velvet – Pink With Neutral Undertone (Rosewood Pink)
- Fever – Red with Warm Undertone (Deep Burgundy)
- Passion – Red with Warm Undertone (Blood Red)
Looking at the swatches from the brand, the lipsticks look to have a pretty glossy finish with intense pigmentation.
The packaging looks so luxe, and the formula sounds lovely, and you can get your hands on the Revolution Pro Rockstar Hydrating Shine Lipsticks right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!