The Revolution Pro Miracle Cream is finally here! It’s really strange what happened to this product, because it launched on ASOS back in August, and I bought it myself.
It was only available on the ASOS website for a couple of hours, and was removed, so I was unsure whether I’d ever receive my order, but sure enough I did, and I’ve been testing it on/off ever since.
“Meet the Revolution Pro Miracle Cream, a beautifying face cream that transforms tired and dull complexions in just 4 weeks!
The supercharged skincare formula INSTANTLY hydrates skin from the first use, and re-energizes your base for smoother, plumper and younger looking skin.”
The Revolution Pro Miracle Cream is £10 and contains 50ml / 1.69 fl. oz of product within a pink tinted glass jar, with gold chrome lid. The cream inside the jar is an off-cream colour, and the packaging looks pretty luxe for a drugstore skincare product.
This above photo is a photo I shared on Instagram Stories back in August. It looks so sleek, and feels heavy, but visually, the two products are not similar.
The Magic Cream is housed in an octagonal plastic jar, with a rose gold plastic lid. I would have to say, the Revolution version looks and feels more luxe, which is crazy considering the Magic Cream is £75 for the same 50ml.
Revolution has listed many claims from their clinical tests, and they’ve tested just 50 people over four weeks, which is a small sample as far as clinical skincare trials go, so just bear that in mind when reading the following;
- 96%* agree skin feels HYDRATED
- 85%* agree WRINKLES appear REDUCED
- 82%* agree skin feels YOUNGER
- 86%* agree skin feels PLUMPER
- 88%* agree skin feels more RADIANT
- 90%* agree skin feels SMOOTHER
- 84%* agree skin feels PROTECTED against the environment
- 74%* agree skin feels FIRMER
- Niacinamide – helps reduce dullness & improve uneven skin tone
- Vitamin C – helps brighten skin for natural radiance
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps keep skin hydrated
- Peptides – helps keep skin firm & plump
- Camelina Oil – helps lock in moisture
- Shea Butter – helps keep skin soft & smooth
The Revolution Pro Miracle Cream has a thinner consistency than the Magic Cream, and a different scent, but those two differences aside, they do feel extremely similar on the skin.
You can apply the Magic Cream to one side of the face, and the Miracle Cream to the other, and the results are very similar. Obviously, they contain different actives, but considering the Revolution Pro Miracle Cream is £65 cheaper, it’s 100% worth a try!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!