Revolution relaunched their whole nail polish collection in 2019, and they’ve just launched the Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection as part of their spring collection. When they initially started as a brand, they used to £1 polishes which weren’t great to be honest, but the formulas of their polishes have come a very long way since the original collection of nail polishes
Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection
Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection Shades;
- Coconut Ice – Pearl White – The shade Coconut Ice adds an extra bit of spice to the classic white nail, with gorgeous shimmery white undertones that shine in every light.
- Caramel Fancy – Nude – The shade Caramel Fancy has Orange and white undertones.
- Oyster Shell – Silver – Oyster Shell a muted pearly grey colour with shimmery undertones for those into a subtle look.
- Apple Fizz – Pastel Green – The shade Apple Fizz ready to make your nails pop which this fruity pastel green colour.
- Candy Floss – Baby Pink – The shade Candyfloss is a gorgeous irredesent baby pink colour perfect for spring day time look.
- Apricot Sorbet – Pastel Orange – The shade Apricot is a lovely glistening orange shade perfect for adding a subtle brightness to your nails.
- Lemon Drizzle – Pastel Yellow – The shade Lemon Drizzle is a sweet pastel yellow colour, making your nails look delicious.
- Berry Delight – Lilac – Berry Delight is a lilac shade with lovely shimmery white undertones.
- Bubblegum – Baby Blue – This Bubblegum Blue shade has a lovely irredesecnt undertone ready to make your nails twinkle in all lights.
- Angel Delight – Blush Pink – The shade Angel Delight is a lovely sweet pink colour perfect for those who love a bolder shimmery nail.
Each of the ten shades within the Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection are £4 each, and they contain 10ml. The packaging is really sleek, with clear glass bottle and silver chrome lids. Revolution have included a swatch photo of all ten shades on the nails which is super helpful, as nail polishes look so different on the nails than they do in a stock photo and you can see how even the formula is too.
None of these shades appear streaky or uneven. Although something to bear in mind, the Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection are pastel shimmers, and pastel shimmer nail polishes are known for how streaky they are.
There’s not getting away from it, and it’s the finish rather than the formula so you will see still brush streaks in the Revolution Candy Nail Polish Collection polishes once it’s dried, which you can minimise with a layer of glossy top coat to level out the finish a little. I really like the look of Bubble Gum and Apple Fizz, and for £4 they’re great value too.