Revolution have revealed yet another advent calendar, and it’s the Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar 2021, which has to be the best advent calendar they have on offer this year.
I’ve always hoped they’d do a ‘best of’ kind of advent calendar showcasing all of their many different sister brands, and they’ve gone and done it with this latest calendar…
So before we get into all of the details of the Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar, let’s have a recap on all of the Revolution advent calendars available for 2021 thus far;
- Revolution Deluxe Advent Calendar (unboxing and review)
- Revolution You Are The Revolution Advent Calendar 2021
- I Heart Revolution 12 Days Of Chocolate Advent Calendar 2021 (unboxing and review)
- Makeup Obsession Final Count Down Advent Calendar 2021
- Revolution Advent Calendar 2021
- Revolution Pro Rockstar 12 Days Advent Calendar 2021
- Revolution The Ultimate Glamour Collection 2021 Advent Calendar
- Revolution x Friends 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar 2021
So that takes the total up to eight calendars, which is just amazing, and there’s a calendar for every budget and every Revolution fan, from their different sister brands, but the Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar 2021 is most definitely their best calendar to date.
“Countdown to Christmas in style with the Revolution Beauty Heroes Edit 25 Days Advent Calendar! Featuring 25 days of our best-selling Revolution Beauty hero products from skincare to makeup and accessories. Worth over £165 of full-sized goodies, it’s the ultimate beauty advent calendar for the Revolution beauty-obsessed!”
The Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar hasn’t been promoted with a price yet, but the contents inside this incredible calendar are worth £169. So I imagine it’ll be around £120 once it goes on sale.
In terms of design, it’s similar to their other calendars in that the calendar opens to reveal twenty five different shaped black boxes, with gold numbers. It’s a more minimal design, but it looks so sleek, with stars all over the front.
So, what’s inside the Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar 2021?
- 3 x Revolution Skincare Microfibre Face Cloths
- 1 x Revolution Pro Extreme Lash Volumising Mascara in Black
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Heartbreakers Eyeshadow Palette in Flourish
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Cherry Boob Sheet Mask
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Bronzing Heart
- 1 x Revolution Pro New Neutral Lipstick
- 1 x Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette
- 1 x Revolution Rose Gold Metallic Cosmetic Bag
- 1 x Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner in Black
- 1 x Makeup Revolution Reloaded Highlighter
- 1 x XX Revolution XXact Eyeliner Pencil
- 1 x Revolution Pro New Neutral Lip Liner in Stiletto
- 1 x Revolution Skincare Gold Eye Hydrogel Hydrating Eye Patches
- 1 x XX Revolution X-Appeal Lip Mask
- 1 x Revolution Skincare 10% Niacinamide Serum
- 1 x Revolution Pro Blush & Lift Liquid Blush
- 1 x Makeup Revolution Shimmer Bomb Lip Gloss in Light Beam
- 1 x Revolution Create Ultimate Powder Sponge
- 1 x Revolution Skincare Headband
- 1 x XX Revolution Cloud CompleXXion Primer
- 1 x Revolution Skincare 2% Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
- 1 x Revolution Blush Palette
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Chocolate Palette
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Chocolate Highlighter Palette
What an amazing calendar! You’re getting I Heart Revolution, Revolution, Revolution Skincare, XX Revolution and Revolution Pro, and everything is full size too which is just amazing.
You’re getting skincare, makeup and beauty tools, with products for the eyes, lips, face, cheeks and skin, and it’s the ultimate Revolution beauty advent calendar.
I think the Revolution 25 Day Beauty Heroes Edit Advent Calendar 2021 would be the perfect starter calendar if you’re not really tried very much from the brand, as you’re getting a collection of their most iconic, bestselling products, and it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!