If you're a fan of Revlon lip products, you're going to want to know all about the new Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks collection. The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks are their original formula which date back to when Revlon first started as a brand, and whilst the formula and packaging has been updated over the years, it's still their original bestselling lip product range. This new range of lipsticks are guaranteed to be a bestseller for the brand, so keep on reading to find out all about them….
Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks
Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks Benefits:
- Your lips get the full-on glass treatment thanks to high-shine emollients that are pros at reflecting light; they’re brilliant at drenching your lips in the cushiony moisture of a lip balm and the kind of dimensional shine you’d get from the best lip gloss
- Plus, this lipstick wraps your lips in luscious, vibrant color that doesn’t feather or bleed (because we can’t stand when lipstick moves from our mouths)
- The decadent formula has an irresistible buttery feel that instantly melts onto your lips for super-smooth, brilliant color with big payoff. That’s thanks to the unique blend of low-melting-point waxes in the formula
- Get ready for some major moisture! This moisturizing lipstick is made with hyaluronic acid, aloe, and rose quartz that deliver intense hydration and smooth the appearance of lines for a full and plump look
- This formula is made without parabens for your peace of mind
- You’ll love the sleek bullet design—a chic addition to your makeup bag that also happens to make applications extra neat and easy
- Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks are available in 25 glassy lipstick shades—from clear lipstick to nude lipstick to red lipstick—so you can define how you shine at every moment
Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Silica silylate, Mica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Quartz, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol.
- Nude Illuminator – glassy peach nude
- Beaming Strawberry – glassy pink lemonade
- Rum Raisin – glassy spiced brown
- Toasting Glasses – glassy toasted nude
- Sparkling Honey – glassy honey brown
- Chocolate Luster – glassy warm brown
- Glaring Coral – glassy peachy coral
- Dewy Peach – glassy peach
- Glaring Red – glassy bright red orange
- Fire & Ice – glassy hot pink red
- Shine Stealer – glassy candy apple red
- Glassy Ruby – glassy deep ruby
- Glossed Up Rose – glassy rosy pink
- So Sleek Pink – glassy bubble gum pink
- Dazzle Me Pink – glassy dragonfruit pink
- Glassy Pink – glassy hot pink
- Fuchsia Gleam – glassy magenta pink
- Cherries In The Snow – glassy fuschia
- Love Is On – glassy cranberry red
- Glazed Mauve – glassy mauve
- Glistening Purple – glassy dusty grape
- Luminous Lilac – glassy lilac
- Black Cherry – glassy black cherry
- Sleek Mulberry – glassy mulberry
- Sparkling Quartz – glassy sparkling clear
The Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks are available in 25 different shades, and in a nutshell are as shiny as a lip gloss with the ease of a lipstick and the nourishment of a balm. The packaging is similar to the original Super Lustrous formula, but with a modern twist. The casing is black, glossy plastic with clear spaces both at the top and bottom of the balm, with gold metallic detailing.
The Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks are flat topped, and slightly angled instead of the typical bullet shape and the shape of the lipstick bullets remind me of the iconic Revlon Lip Butters. The shade range looks amazing, with every shade you can imagine with nudes, peaches, pinks, berries, reds and even a neon pink.
They even have a few of the brand's iconic shades within the Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks lineup like Cherries in the Snow, Fire & Ice and Black Cherry which are a nod to their original lipstick collection. The Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks are yet to launch within the UK, but once they do, I can't wait to try them as they sound like my perfect kind of lipstick formula, and I love the packaging too.