Revlon have extended their So Fierce Makeup Collection with the launch of the Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes.
The Revlon So Fierce Makeup Collection already consisted of some eyeliner pencils and a mascara, and now the six piece Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes collection, which all look so beautiful!
Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes
“Some rules are meant to be broken. Create your fiercest look yet with next-level prismatic shadows in statement colors. Forget blending in.
These ultra-creamy multidimensional colors have a polished finish and a high level of pearl for crystal-clear neutrals, modern smoky shades, and high-intensity brights.
Even better? Our suspended gel technology formula provides a bouncy texture and rich color without fallout, and the eye shadows won’t crease or smudge either. Can be used wet or dry.“
- HIGH INTENSITY EYE SHADOW: Ultra-creamy prismatic color with a polished crystal finish and a high level of pearl
- ULTRA CREAMY TEXTURE: Looking for a blendable eyeshadow? Our suspended gel technology provides a bouncy texture and rich, pigmented color without fallout
- COLORFUL & PRISMATIC EYE MAKEUP: Neutrals, smoky shades, and high-intensity brights in matte and shimmer finishes that suit your eye colors
- ALL DAY LASTING: Crease-proof and smudge-proof
- VERSATILE PALETTE: Available in 6 prismatic palettes that can be used wet or dry
The Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes include six different palettes, each of which contain four powder eyeshadows in the following names;
- The Big Bang
- Clap Back
- That’s a Dub!
- Fully Loaded
- Slight Flex
- Apply shadows dry for soft, prismatic color. Dip the tip of your (clean) ring finger into the creamy eye makeup. Pat color lightly across the eyelids with your finger.
- To further blend, use our Revlon® Blending Shadow Brush to diffuse the edges of the eye shadow for a soft-focus finish.
- Apply shadows wet for a more intense, saturated effect: Using a damp Revlon® All Over Shadow Brush, swipe the brush into the color then glide it along lids.
- For the richest color, use the flat side of the brush to pat shadow onto your lids. For more definition, hug the brush’s edge along your upper and lower lash lines.
The Big Bang Palette contains a lilac, a gold, a peach and a brown. The Clap Back contains a champagne, a dark brown, a navy and purple. The That’s a Dub Palette contains four different variations of brown shades. Fully Loaded contains a gold, one dark brown, an emerald green and a champagne shade too.
Slight Flex contains a light gold, deep emerald green, copper and light pink, whereas the Tantrum Palette contains three shades of brown and a bold copper.
I think the Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes look really pretty, and the formula of the shadows looks like it might be similar to the NARS Dual Intensity Shadows, and I can’t wait to try them to see how they compare.
I particularly like the look of Fully Loaded, but I’d use all six of the Revlon So Fierce Prismatic Eyeshadow Palettes as they’re so pretty.