The Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer has just launched! Revlon are often one of the most looked over beauty brands within the highstreet, however over the last twelve months, the brand has launched some more innovative products which definitely appeal more to the younger market.
For Spring, Revlon have launched a fair few new products including the Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer. In terms of bronzers, Revlon only really had one powder bronzer which was just an add on shade to their range of blushes in rectangular black plastic compacts. This new range of bronzers however, look a lot more appealing.
Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer
If you’re looking for a glow that glistens, their latest prismatic powder bronzer is infused with light-capturing, crystal-like pigments. Featuring innovative technology where it creates the effect of glowing skin, with also depth and dimension.
Whether you prefer a subtle touch of sunkissed warmth to the skin, or a bolder bronze look, their unique buildable formula can help you achieve that look.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Mica, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77499),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer Claims:
- Innovative, light-reflective powder bronzer is infused with crystal-like pigments that give your skin a multi-dimensional (never flat) glow, so you can always capture your best light
- Powder feels incredibly soft and silky, never chalky. (That’s because the pigments become one with your skin, so our bronzing powder feels weightless and gives off an even, polished effect)
- We recreated a sun-kissed bronze with true-to-life golden and reddish tones for a believably warm finish, without unnatural glitter going on
- Bronze it up with an all-over warm glow, or add definition with a little light contouring
- Find your best bronze, with translucent-to-buildable coverage
- More good news: This bronzer is made without fragrance or parabens
- Available in 3 glowing powder bronzer shades
The Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Bronzer is £9.99 / $11.99 and contains 9 grams of product inside a clear lidded square compact, with gold foil accents on the lid. The powder bronzer has a raised, ripple design which looks like a baked gelée formula similar to the Laura Geller Illuminators.
The bronzer is available in three shades; Sunlit Glow 110, Sunkissed Beam 115 and Gilded Glimmer 120. The three shades do look quite deep in tone, so I feel like they’d suit those with light to deep complexions but the formula looks unique to anything else within the drugstore right now.