I really rate Revlon’s lip products, and love their Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipsticks, so I’m always intrigued whenever they launch a brand new lip product formula.
“Revlon ColorStay Matte Lite Crayon™ is an effortless crayon lipstick that is so lightweight you’ll forget it’s even on. It feels 30% lighter than your average lipstick, and it’s infused with antioxidant-rich Mango Seed Oil to help replenish lips.“
The Revlon ColorStay Matte Lite Crayon Collection is described as being a saturated, matte lipstick colour offering a comfortable, non-drying matte formula, without parabens and mineral oil.
Offering a smudge-proof, non-feathering, non-bleeding, flake-proof, water-resistant and non-fading formula – they are some seriously impressive, bold claims for a lip crayon. Revlon also claims the range includes bold yet wearable lip makeup shades for colour play all day.
Just like the Maybelline version, the Revlon ColorStay Matte Lite Crayon is a twist-up lip crayon, with a little sharpener hidden within the base, so you can keep the nib as sharp and precise as possible, especially for such a pigmented, intense lipstick crayon.
The Revlon ColorStay Matte Lite Crayon Collection includes twelve different shades, including nudes, mauves, pinks, reds and berry shades. Revlon claims the formula is supposedly 30% lighter than your average lipstick, with the formula being infused with antioxidant-rich Mango Seed Oil.
- Saturated matte lipstick for color play all day
- Non-drying matte formula is comfortable and stress-free
- Feels 30% lighter than your average lipstick, so light you’ll forget it’s on
- Infused with antioxidant-rich Mango Seed Oil that replenishes and feels comfortable without drying out lips
- Ultra-precise tip with built-in sharpener for easy application on the fly
- Smudge- and flake-proof, no feathering, bleeding or fading. Water-resistant. Formulated without parabens and mineral oil.
The twelve shades available within the Revlon ColorStay Matte Lite Crayon Collection are;
- Nude: Tread Lightly (001), Clear the Air (002), Soufflé All Day (003)
- Mauve/Plum: Take Flight (004), Sky High (005)
- Pink: Lift Off (006), Mile High (007)
- Red: She’s Fly (008), Ruffled Feathers (009), Air Kiss (010)
- Wine/Berry: Lifted (011), On Cloud Wine (012)
I think the swatches all look really pretty, and I like the look of Tread Lightly and Take Flight, but there’s a shade for everyone. I found the Maybelline Ink Crayons to be super drying, so I’d be interested to try the Revlon crayons to see how they compare, and they’re available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!