The Revlon ColorStay BrowLights Eyebrow Pomade Pencil is Revlon’s newest launch, and it’s unique to any other brow product we’ve seen before, especially in the drugstore.
Revlon ColorStay BrowLights Eyebrow Pomade Pencil
The Revlon ColorStay BrowLights Eyebrow Pomade Pencil has been designed to create the natural brow shape you want in seconds, with no eyebrow filler hassle. It’s described as being a foolproof, waterproof eyebrow pencil that you just can’t get wrong and wears for up to 16 hours. It’s one-part matte eyebrow color, the other part glistening sheen, with an ultra-soft Kabuki brush for blending, so your brows have a touch of natural-looking luster.
- Our two-toned eyebrow pomade pencil is incredibly fast and easy to use. In fact, there’s no wrong way to apply it!
- And if you really want to get simple, all you need is one swipe to fill and enhance your brows for a natural look. It’s your brows, but better!
- This eyebrow pencil is loaded with a velvety pomade that glides on super smoothly
- The brow-matching matte shade fills and enhances your eyebrow shape, while the illuminating shade adds a naturally luminous effect that you’ll wonder how you lived without.
- You’ll obsess over the luxuriously soft Kabuki brush, with its densely packed bristles to buff, blend, and polish your eyebrows for a natural end look
- The best part? Your natural-looking, lustrous eyebrows will last all day! This eyebrow pencil wears up to 16 hours!
- Plus, our eyebrow filler is waterproof, fade-proof, and smudge-proof, without that sticky feeling you get from many pomades
- Available in 6 shades to easily match most eyebrow colors
- You have lots of options—be creative—but here are two of our favorite ways to apply:
- Fill in your brows with the matching shade, then go back over with the highlighting shade to add luster
- Or, angle the two-toned pencil and glide it over your eyebrows, combining both tones on the brow hairs
- Either way, finish by gently blending and buffing your brows with the super-soft Kabuki brush—it makes all the difference
Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Mica, Stearyl Stearate, Stearyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Arachidic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Behenic Acid, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Paraffin, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
The Revlon ColorStay BrowLights Eyebrow Pomade Pencil is £8.99, contains 1.1g of product and is available in six different shades; Blonde, Taupe, Soft Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Soft Black.
The brow pencil is dual ended with one side housing an oval shaped brush, and the opposite end is a almost squared nib containing mostly brow coloured pencil but also a small section of shimmer which you use to fill in your brows like normal, and the shimmer helps to add dimension and shine just like natural hair shines.
It does look a little gimmicky but I still definitely want to give it a try, as I’ve never seen anything quite like it but it’s launched at Feelunique right now.