It looks like Revlon have been revamping some of their ColorStay products, with the Revlon ColorStay Blot Setting Powder launching as part of the Revlon spring 2022 collection. If you like a good loose setting powder, keep on reading to find out about this launch…
“Revlon ColorStay Blot Setting Powder is a universal mattifying powder that controls shine and increases makeup wear for up to 16 hours.”
The Revlon ColorStay Blot Setting Powder is available in just one shade, and it contains 15g / 0.5 oz of product within a plastic jar, with a sifter, and a screw-on lid.
In the description, there’s no mention of the powder being translucent or universal, but one would assume that’s the case? Especially as there’s no other versions of this powder available, it’s just this one powder.
- Triple-action matte blot setting powder lasts up to 16 hours, no matter what
- Mattifies makeup for a flawless finish
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Controls shine & absorbs excess oil
- Shields skin from daily pollutants
- Universal shade works on all skin tones
- Oil-free, non-chalky and non-cakey
- No added parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil
The Revlon ColorStay Blot Setting Powder is said to be infused with a Superfood Detox Blend of Citrus, Aloe and Broccoli, which is similar to the claims of their new setting spray too, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!