The Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation is the newest foundation launch from Revlon, and is designed to be a more luminous version of the original Revlon Candid Foundation.
I have to be honest, I hated the original Revlon Candid Foundation, but I'm all about the glow, so a more luminous version definitely appeals to me.
Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation
Described as being incredibly lightweight and protective, the creamy liquid Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation is said to even your skin tone.
Plus minimizes the appearance of the things you’d rather not see while moisturizing and giving you the dewy skin you’ve always wanted.
The long-wearing foundation is packed with all the skin-loving ingredients you want—plus Revlon made sure the formula was made without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, and harsh fragrances.
- Get the dewy skin of your dreams with our skin-enhancing foundation infused with prickly-pear oil for lasting moisture and glow
- The innovative texture is both creamy and exceptionally lightweight—yet it evens out your skin tone and minimizes the look of those things you’d prefer not to see
- You control the glowing-skin coverage with sheer-to-medium buildability; and this long-wearing formula goes the extra mile, by not caking or feeling greasy or tacky
- We made sure to fill this foundation with plenty of ingredients that love your skin, including anti-pollution and anti-blue-light ingredients to protect, antioxidant vitamin E to help block environmental aggressors, and prickly-pear oil to moisturize
- And because we care about your skin, the formula is made without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, and harsh fragrances
- Our glowing-skin foundation is non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin—and the ideal foundation for dry skin
- Available in 16 versatile creamy liquid foundation shades that work for most skin tones and types
Use the pump to dispense the amount of the Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation you want onto our Dual Sided Applicator, our Buffing Foundation Brush, or your fingers.
(Better to start with less and add more if you need it—the coverage is buildable!). Blend onto skin, working from the center of your face outward
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Dimethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Methicone, Mica, Opuntia, Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pullulan, Sclerotium, Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/PUEDE CONTENIR: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenoxyethanol
These are the sixteen shades of the Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation, which are divided into shade categories; light, light to medium, medium, medium to deep and deep.
The shade range isn't amazing, but it's better than some drugstore foundation shade ranges.
I like the idea that the foundation formula is infused with prickly pear oil for hydrated, healthy skin, and vitamin E to protect skin against environmental pollutants.
If you like the sound of the Revlon Candid Glow Moisture Glow Foundation, and want to give it a try, it's available now.