There’s a brand new Red Magazine beauty box, and it’s an amazing edit! The Red Magazine The Red Luxe Beauty Box offers over £400 worth of incredible beauty products for a really great price, so keep on reading to find out more…
“We are delighted to present our exclusive Red Luxe Beauty Box. Carefully curated by the Red beauty editors and featuring 12 suit-all beauty stars (including six full-size cult favourites), worth £422, this luxurious edit delivers the perfect face and body treats for refreshed, luminous skin and a brighter mood.“
Whenever Red Magazine create one of their “Luxe” boxes, the line-up is always amazing, but this has to be one of the best beauty box line-up’s we’ve seen in 2022 thus far.
So, what’s inside the Red Magazine The Red Luxe Beauty Box?
- CHANTECAILLE Ultra Sun Protection SPF 45 PA++, worth £86, 40ml FULL-SIZE
- MURAD Intense Recovery Cream, worth £68, 50ml FULL-SIZE
- SISLEY Black Rose Infusion Cream, worth £30, 10ml
- REN Brightening Dark Circles Eye Cream, worth £42, 15ml FULL-SIZE
- MZ SKIN Radiance & Renewal AHA Instant Clarity Refining Mask, worth £26, 20ml
- JURLIQUE Nutri-Define Restorative Rich Cream, worth £20, 10ml
- LUMITY Restful Nights Booster OR Fitness Recovery Booster, worth £39, 60 soft gels FULL-SIZE PACK*
- PRAI BEAUTY 24k Gold Serum, worth £22, 15ml
- NUXE Merveillance Lift Powdery Cream, worth £12.50, 15ml
- THIS WORKS Stress Check Mood Manager, worth £10, 10ml
- DR SALTS+ Post Workout Therapy Epsom Salts Shower Gel OR Recharge Therapy Epsom Salts Shower Gel, worth £3.25, 200ml FULL-SIZE*
- NAILS INC Montpelier Walk, worth £15, 14ml FULL-SIZE
Look how many full sized products there are inside the Red Magazine The Red Luxe Beauty Box. It’s such a great line-up, with brands like Nails Inc, Chantecaille and Murad, with a mix of skincare, makeup, bodycare and more, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!