Real Techniques tends to launch completely different sets for the UK and the US, and I thought it was weird how there were many holiday sets available in the UK this year, but no Real Techniques US holiday sets, so maybe they were just delayed?!
“Create a flawless complexion with the Real Techniques Skin Radiance Makeup Brush and Sponge Kit. Includes 5 Pieces to apply makeup and skincare for radiant, glowing skin.”
The Real Techniques Skin Radiance Kit is $19.99, however it’s on sale for $9.99 which is amazing for a Real Techniques gift set. The products inside this set are said to be worth $38, so you’re getting a crazy good deal for just $9.99.
So, what’s included within the Real Techniques Skin Radiance Kit?
- Miracle Powder Sponge – Use sponge to blend, bake, and conceal areas with dry setting powders
- Miracle Complexion Sponge – Use to blend, contour, and conceal with liquid, cream, or powder foundations
- RT 242 Brightening Concealer Brush – Use to effortlessly apply makeup and skincare
- RT 404 Fan Brush – Use to sweep on powder highlighters to define facial features
- Makeup Remover Cloth – Use to remove makeup gently from the face
Inside this set, you’re getting two full-sized Real Techniques makeup sponges, two full-sized Real Techniques makeup brushes, and also a makeup removal cloth too.
I love the nude colour theme for this set, as Real Techniques tend to go for bright designs for their brushes and handles, but there’s something a little more chic about the colour scheme of these brushes and sponges, and if you want to get your hands on it for just $9.99, snap it up ASAP before it sells out.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!