There’s a whole host of new Real Techniques launches, and the Real Techniques Glow Radiance Complexion Kit is just one of the latest offerings. I’ve also shared their brand new makeup sponge and setting sprays too, but keep on reading to find out all about this new value set.
Real Techniques Glow Radiance Complexion Kit
The Real Techniques Glow Radiance Complexion Kit is $14.99, and is said to help you achieve a natural, healthy glow in 3 steps. Real Techniques have introduced multiple new sponges, which aren’t just for applying makeup, but also for cleansing the skin too.
“3 step songe+ kit that helps create a flawless, radiant glow, cleanse, prep and blend for a healthy-looking, natural finish.“
The Real Techniques Glow Radiance Complexion Kit includes the following three sponges;
Real Techniques Miracle Cleanse Sponge
- Washes away dirt and oil
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reveals soft, smooth skin for an even foundation application
- Infused with probiotics that promote cell renewal
Real Techniques Miracle Skincare Sponge
- Enhances the skin’s texture and natural glow
- Aids in product absorption and circulation
- Helps prevent foundation from creasing
- Infused with vegan collagen to encourage firmness of skin
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Flawless, streak-free foundation application
- Natural, luminous finish
- 3-point precision application for light to medium coverage
- Infused with natural antimicrobial protection to last for up to 30 days
All three sponges inside the Real Techniques Glow Radiance Complexion Kit are available to purchase individually, but you do make a small saving which purchasing them as part of this kit. If you fancy checking out this brand new Real Techniques set, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Real Techniques.
Thank you @SnoopyCoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!