Real Techniques have launched yet another new brush set, and this time it’s the Real Techniques Glow Girl Brush + Sponge Kit.
I shared their new Real Techniques Bold Beautiful Eye Kit earlier this week, and this second set is another limited edition set in the same nude beige colourway as the eye brush set.
“The Real Techniques Glow Girl Makeup Brush and Sponge Kit has all the essentials for a radiant, seamless finish. 6 Piece Kit helps you get that look that stays in place all day.“
The Real Techniques Glow Girl Brush + Sponge Kit has launched as an ULTA exclusive, where it is on sale for $19.99, yet the brushes and tools within the set have a combined value of $42, so you’re getting a really great deal.
Inside the set, you’re getting four full sized makeup brushes, one beauty sponge, and then a travel case for the beauty sponge;
- RT 419 Large Blending Brush – Use with bronzers for all over glow
- RT 324 Angled Shadow Brush – Use with shadows for eye color
- RT 402 Setting Brush – Use with highlighter or setting powder
- RT 200 Expert Face Brush – Use with liquid or cream foundation for a base
- Travel Sponge Case – Store Miracle Complexion Sponge inside case to protect from damage
- Miracle Complexion Sponge – Use to blend, contour, and conceal areas on the face with liquid, cram, or powder foundation
I really like the nude aesthetic Real Techniques have used for these new sets, as they usually opt for super bold designs for their brushes, and just like the eye set, this set is giving me KKW Beauty vibes, and the Real Techniques Glow Girl Brush + Sponge Kit is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!