Real Techniques have launched a brand new brush set; the Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Kit, and it's their biggest eye makeup brush set they've ever created, with eye makeup tools.
Real Techniques relaunched their makeup brushes at the end of 2019, and gave their brushes bolder and brighter colours. When they first launched their brushes had muted colours, but I much prefer the brighter and bolder colours compared to their old style colours.
Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Kit
The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Kit is $19.99 and currently an ULTA exclusive, but I imagine it'll launch at other Real Techniques stockists very soon as it's not a limited edition brush set.
The brand already does the Real Techniques Enhanced Eye Set, but I think this new set has potentially replaced the Enhanced Eye Set, as this set has a few brushes that feature in the old Enhanced Eye Set.
The Real Techniques Everyday Eye Essentials Kit contains eight different eye makeup brushes, to help you achieve the perfect eye makeup look. The brushes and tools included within this set are;
- Shading brush: build cream or powder color shades and intensify coverage
- Essential crease brush: blend powder accent colors seamlessly within the creases of the eyelid
- Defining crease: precisely lines + blends powder shadow for definition within the creases
- Definer: creates straight cat eyes and designs across the lid
- Smudge: blend and blur eyeliner and shadows along the lash line
- Medium shadow brush: sweep and blend powder or cream base shadows
- Lash separator: helps separate mascara clumps
- Fine liner brush: creates crisp lines of liquid or gel eyeliner