This year they have a number of sets on offer from different retailers, and the Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set is exclusive to Walgreens.
Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set
“You asked…we listened. A FULL Real Techniques Brush set!🤩🙌 331 Painted Liner Brush, 326 Flat Liner Brush, 301 Base Shadow Brush, 400 Blush Brush, 208 Essential Foundation Brush, 332 Smudge Brush, 302 Crease Prep, 210 Expert Concealer, and a purple Miracle Complexion Sponge. 💜 All the tools you need for a party look available exclusively at @walgreens.“
The Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set is on sale for $19.99, but the full price is going to be $40. However, the value of the products within this set are worth $60, so you’re getting an amazing deal at just $19.99.
This set includes one full sized blending sponge and eight makeup brushes. Included within this set are the following brushes;
- 208 essential foundation, tapered, flat head, layer liquid foundation
- 210 expert concealer, small, plush head, buff liquid or cream concealer
- 400 blush, soft + fluffy, tapered bristles, seamlessly blend powder blush
- 301 base shadow, long, tapered bristles, apply + layer shadows
- 302 crease prep, dense, angled bristles, create an even base and smooth crease shadow
- 332 smudge, thin densely packed head, blend along lash line
- 326 flat liner, thin, square head, precisely line along the lash line
- 311 fine liner, thin tapered tip, precisely apply of liquid or cream eyeliner
Usually whenever Real Techniques creates a makeup brush set, they include mostly face brushes with one or two eye brushes. The Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set however, is a lot more eye brush heavy, with two face brushes and six eye brushes, plus one makeup sponge, and for under $20, this set is an absolute steal!
All images belong to Real Techniques.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!