Real Techniques have seriously gone to town with their holiday launches, with the Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set being announced today as the latest brush set to join their holiday collection.
This year they have a number of sets on offer from different retailers, and the Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set is exclusive to Walgreens.
Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set
“You asked…we listened. A FULL Real Techniques Brush set!🤩🙌 331 Painted Liner Brush, 326 Flat Liner Brush, 301 Base Shadow Brush, 400 Blush Brush, 208 Essential Foundation Brush, 332 Smudge Brush, 302 Crease Prep, 210 Expert Concealer, and a purple Miracle Complexion Sponge. 💜 All the tools you need for a party look available exclusively at @walgreens.“
The Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set is on sale for $19.99, but the full price is going to be $40. However, the value of the products within this set are worth $60, so you’re getting an amazing deal at just $19.99.
This set includes one full sized blending sponge and eight makeup brushes. Included within this set are the following brushes;
- 208 essential foundation, tapered, flat head, layer liquid foundation
- 210 expert concealer, small, plush head, buff liquid or cream concealer
- 400 blush, soft + fluffy, tapered bristles, seamlessly blend powder blush
- 301 base shadow, long, tapered bristles, apply + layer shadows
- 302 crease prep, dense, angled bristles, create an even base and smooth crease shadow
- 332 smudge, thin densely packed head, blend along lash line
- 326 flat liner, thin, square head, precisely line along the lash line
- 311 fine liner, thin tapered tip, precisely apply of liquid or cream eyeliner
Usually whenever Real Techniques creates a makeup brush set, they include mostly face brushes with one or two eye brushes. The Real Techniques Disco Glam Brush Set however, is a lot more eye brush heavy, with two face brushes and six eye brushes, plus one makeup sponge, and for under $20, this set is an absolute steal!
All images belong to Real Techniques.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!