Real Techniques have today unveiled a couple of their Christmas gift sets for 2020, including the Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set and the Real Techniques Advent Calendar too. I know it feels crazy to be thinking about Christmas gifts when it’s mid summer, but that’s just how it works in the beauty world.
Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set
The Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set is £60 and is currently available from Superdrug. I imagine it will also be available at more stockists over the coming weeks, so I’ll keep this post updated once it is.
“11-piece brush + sponge kit with a protective brush roll for sleek, easy storage.A set of essential brushes with a limited edition silver finish and roll case for on the go use.“
Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set Contents Reveal:
- Real Techniques Glam Makeup Bag
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Real Techniques 344 Winged Liner Brush
- Real Techniques 301 Base Shadow Brush
- Real Techniques 411 Liquid Highlighter Brush
- Real Techniques 206 Contour Brush
- Real Techniques 200 Expert Face Brush
- Real Techniques 401 Sculpting Brush
- Real Techniques 418 Contour Fan Brush
- Real Techniques 332 Smudge Brush
- Real Techniques 326 Flat Liner Brush
I think you’ll agree, the Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set is a fantastic gift set. The brushes all have a brush metal effect coloured handle, and shiny silver metal ferrules which look so sleek compared to their usual colourful colour scheme.
I like that this set will appeal to both those that are new to makeup brushes, or those that already use and love the Real Techniques brushes as it’s always good to have back ups and doubles so you don’t have to keep washing you brushes after each use. If you love the look of the Real Techniques Dance The Night Away Gift Set, it’s available right now.