The Real Techniques Cashmere Dreams Collection is one of the prettiest RT limited edition collections to date, and includes the Real Techniques Cashmere Dreams Eye Fantasy Brush Set, a Sponge Duo and 3 face brushes too.
Real Techniques Cashmere Dreams Eye Fantasy Brush Set
I am so in love with the packaging design on this collection, the boxes have a pastel pink, blue, green and lilac cloud ethereal packaging design.
And the products inside the boxes are just as beautiful as the packaging which is even better. I’ve never seen Real Techniques do a packaging design like this before, but it’s my favourite they’ve ever done so far.
Inside the set, there are six eye makeup brushes and a little gold bag. In all honesty, the bag included within the Real Techniques Cashmere Dreams Eye Fantasy Brush Set looks a little cheap and not the best quality.
I would prefer they’d skip the bags in sets like this and lower the price of the kit instead. The gold doesn’t really complement the colours of the brushes or packaging either.
- 024 Brow + Spoolie – used with filler will blend in and brush out the clumps to define the eyebrow shape
- 019 Angled Concealer – brightens and conceals the under eye for even coverage of liquid or cream concealer
- 022 Pointed Shadow – used to add shadow and build color with specific placement
- 018 Detailer – applies highlighter on the inner corners of the eye or can be used to gently smudge liner across the lid
- 023 Blending Shadow – adds dimensions and blends shadow within the creases of the eye with liquid or cream eye shadow
- 016 Angled Liner – flat and slanted for easy straight-line application of liquid or cream eyeliner
The six brushes within the Real Techniques Cashmere Dreams Eye Fantasy Brush Set are really pretty. They have white bristles, metallic lilac ferrules and the handles have a pink to white ombré design. They’re very girly, but very cute too.
I like the range of brushes within this kit, as you get a brush for doing your brows, eyeliner, cream shadow, smudging and everything you’d need for a full eye makeup look.
All images belong to Real Techniques.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!