There’s a brand new Real Techniques makeup brush set, and it’s the Real Techniques Bold Beautiful Eye Kit. We’ve seen a few new Real Techniques set recently, such as the Real Techniques Skin Radiance Kit, and the Poreless Perfection Set, but this particular set is all about the eyes.
“The Real Techniques 5 Piece Bold, Beautiful Eye Kit gives you everything you need for must-have eye looks. The 5 eye brushes and tools, give you full, naturally beautiful brows!“
Within this kit, you’re getting four individual brushes, but one of those brushes is a dual-ended brush, giving you five different brushes / tools all-in-one.
The brushes have a pretty nude beige design to the handles, ferrules and bristles. I can’t recall Real Techniques ever launching brushes with the same colour from the bristles to the handles.
As they usually have quite colourful handles, and duo-tone bristles, but I really like this nude colourway, although it gives me KKW Beauty vibes.
Included within the Real Techniques Bold Beautiful Eye Kit are the following brushes;
- RT 339 Fine Liner Brush – Use with liquid or gel eyeliner
- RT 341 Angled Liner Brush – Use to extend eyeliner
- RT 332 Smudge Brush – Use to blend and blur powders and shadows
- RT Medium Shadow Brush – Use to sweep and blend powder and cream shadows
- RT Defining Crease Brush – Use to line and blend powders for eye definition
It looks like a good basic eye makeup brush set, and for $9.99, it’s really great value. Especially as some of the Real Techniques brushes are $9.99 for one single brush, and the set is available right now.