We are seeing lots of new tinted moisturisers and foundations right now, and the Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 is the newest launch from Selena Gomez’s makeup brand. If you’d like to find out all about this latest launch, keep on reading…
“Think no-makeup makeup in a bottle. Easy to throw on with just your fingers, this super comfortable, breathable tinted formula blends like moisturizer into a smooth, hydrated, naturally radiant finish.
Instantly blurs and evens out skin tone while reducing the look of pores and fine lines.
With built-in Broad Spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen plus Vitamin E, you get the sun protection you need, minus the ick of traditional sunscreens. Never sticky or greasy, your skin feels nice and moisturized.“
The Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 is described as offering long-lasting coverage that’s so weightless, “it actually moves with your skin instead of settling into it.” I’m not entirely sure what that’ll mean with moving with the skin, but the idea of it not settling is pretty good.
The Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 comes in 24 flexible shades to fit a range of skin tones without ever leaving an ashy undertone. The tinted moisturiser does feature broad spectrum SPF20, and the brand described the formula as featuring a blend of both chemical and physical sun filters.
- Our signature Botanical Blend of lotus, gardenia, and white water lily – soothes and nourishes skin
- Vitamin E – moisturizes and softens while protecting skin against free radicals
- Homosalate: 9.0%
- Titanium Dioxide: 1.8%
- Zinc Oxide: 0.9%
- Shake it up, then massage a few drops into skin using your fingertips.
- Or, if you want, use the Liquid Touch Foundation Brush or damp beauty sponge to blend.
- For extra coverage, add a few more drops!
- + 100 % said it glides on smoothly
- + 94% said it evens out skin tone with a natural-looking finish
- + 92% said it’s comfortable to wear all day
- + 92% said skin appears smoother
The Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 is available in 24 different shades, and the shades are numbered, with a letter to indicate what undertone the shade has, to make it a little easier when deciding on the right shade.
All of the shades are broken down into shade categories; Light, Light-Medium, Medium, Medium-Deep and Deep. The Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF20 is housed within a plastic bottle, with a nozzle at the top. It looks to have a very thin consistency, which will be why you need to shake the bottle before use, but it sounds like a lovely product, and will be available right here.