Rare Beauty have just dropped two new products; the Rare Beauty Always An Optimist Pore Diffusing Primer and the Rare Beauty Discovery Eyeshadow Palette. I’m not keen on the palette, but I love a good pore diffusing primer, so keep on reading to find out more….
Rare Beauty describe it as being an hydrating, cushiony gel primer that blurs the look of pores and fine lines, boosts and extends makeup wear, and helps fight shine all day.
The Rare Beauty Always An Optimist Pore Diffusing Primer is available in two different sizes, with a full size and a travel size, enabling you to try the primer before purchasing the full size to see if you like it beforehand;
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and conditions.
- Green Tea Extract: Helps soothe and calm skin.
- Vitamin E: Protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Apply one to two pumps to clean, moisturized skin, blending in with fingers.
- Then follow with foundation and / or concealer.
- Always An Optimist Pore Diffusing Primer can also be layered over your makeup in textured areas for an extra-smooth effect.
- Going makeup-free? Wear primer alone for a smooth, finished look!
The Rare Beauty Always An Optimist Pore Diffusing Primer is said to be great when worn alone, or layered under makeup. Featuring a lightweight, plush gel formula which helps to absorb shine, visibly evens out the skin’s texture, and smooths away the look of pores quickly with a soft focus effect.
This primer has been formulated with hyaluronic acid, helping to soothe the skin while providing lasting hydration, so the skin stays comfortable when worn under makeup, and is available for purchase right here.