QVC is back with the QVC TILI Beauty Advent Calendar 2022, which is a full twenty-four-day beauty advent calendar. They have also launched a twelve-day beauty calendar too (which you can see right here), but that calendar was underwhelming, but this one is a lot better!
QVC TILI Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
“The holiday season is brighter and more beautiful than ever with this advent calendar featuring your favorite brands and products — everything from makeup and masks to soaps and serums. From QVC Beauty.”
QVC have opted for quite a simple design this year, compared to previous years. It’s a navy cardboard calendar, with twenty-four perforated doors, and silver foil snowflake patterns all over the calendar.
This year’s calendar is $62, yet you’d have to pay $373 if you were to purchase all of the items individually. It’s also available on 4 Easy Pays of $15.50 too, if that’s something you like to look out for, when ordering from QVC.
What’s Inside The QVC TILI Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- 0.25-fl oz Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer
- 1-fl oz Bumble and bumble. Thermal Protection Mist
- 0.14-oz Chella Hello Beautiful Manifest Mini Palette
- 0.27-fl oz Chella Dual Liquid Eyeliner
- 0.5-fl oz ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
- 0.5-fl oz ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Night Cream
- 0.17-fl oz Goldfaden Wake Up Call Overnight Facial Cream
- 2-fl oz Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil
- 0.4-fl oz Lawless Beauty The One & Done Mascara
- Le Mini Macaron Lucky Star Mini Nail Stickers
- Le Mini Macaron Oh La La Nail File
- 0.34-oz L’Occitane Creme Mains Hand Cream
- 1.3-oz Megababe Space Bar Underarm Soap Bar
- 0.06-fl oz Rebecca Minkoff EDP
- 0.9-oz Soon Skincare Marine Collagen Serum
- 0.105-oz Soon Skincare Strawberry Lip Mask
- 0.17-fl oz Sunday Riley CEO Brightening Serum
- 0.17-fl oz Sunday Riley Good Genes
- 0.5-fl oz YENSA 2-in-1 Pumpkin Tumeric Radiance Mask
- Nail Buffer
- Hair Claw Clip
- Hair Brush
There’s some really great brands inside this calendar this year, with the likes of Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and Benefit. The tweezers, nail file, hair clip, scrunchie and hairbrush are all underwhelming, as that’s a lot of filler items on a $69 calendar, but if you like the look of the contents, it’s available right now.
Thank you to @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!