The QVC TILI 12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is one of two beauty advent calendars QVC has launched this year. They also have a 24-day calendar which I shared right here, and this offering is their TILI Try It, Love It 12-Piece Beauty Luxe Sample Box. Keep on reading to find out more…
QVC TILI 12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
“This holiday season, QVC Beauty is giving you 12 Days of Beauty (in a box!) to try and love.“
As far as advent calendars go, this particular calendar isn’t very festive, but it’s a pretty pink, purple and teal calendar with perforated doors hiding the twelve beauty treats inside. I like that it’s a little different to the many beauty advent calendars, and I like that the doors open wide.
So, what’s inside the QVC TILI 12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- 0.16-fl oz Algenist Triple Algae Eye Renewal Balm
- 1.69-fl oz Azure Hemp and Retinol Nourishing Sleep Mask
- 9-oz Beekman Goat Milk Soap in Sweet Grass
- 0.15-oz Chella Travel Size La Vie Neutral Eye Shadow Palette
- 0.05-fl oz DKNY Cashmere Mist Eau De Parfum Vial
- 0.5-fl oz Dr. Denese HydroShield Face Serum
- 1.99-fl oz Farmhouse Fresh Sugar Moon Hand Cream
- 1-fl oz Luseta Beauty Travel Set of Shampoo and Conditioner
- 1-fl oz Maison 276 Revive Hair Serum
- 0.05-fl oz Origins Ginzing Serum Packette
- 0.25-fl oz Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream
- Sigma Beauty E32 Exact Blend Beauty Brush
If you didn’t like the look of their twenty-four-day calendar, I think this would be a great alternative, and it offers a good selection of products you can get on QVC, with some more niche brands which is good to see, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to QVC.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!