The Profusion x Mean Girls Collaboration was revealed yesterday, as the latest licensed collaboration within the beauty community, and it’s the latest collaboration for the Mean Girls franchise.
In the past, we’ve seen a Spectrum Collections x Mean Girls collaboration, Storybook Cosmetics x Mean Girls collaboration, and now it’s time for Profusion to have a go.
Profusion are known for being a more affordable drugstore beauty brand, and this collaboration features quite a few products, and of course, everything is themed around the Mean Girls movie(s). All of the products are priced between $6 and $15, with there also being a PR box on offer for $20.
Which products are included within the Profusion x Mean Girls Collaboration?
- Profusion x Mean Girls Promo Box $20
- Profusion x Mean Girls North Shore High School Year Book $15
- Profusion x Mean Girls 9 Shade Palette $10
- Profusion x Mean Girls You Go Glen Coco! 3 Shade Face Palette $6
- Profusion x Mean Girls So Popular Lip Set $6
- Profusion x Mean Girls On Wednesdays We Wear Pink Makeup Brush Set $6
- Profusion x Mean Girls Regulation Hottie Cooling Face Mist $6
- Profusion x Mean Girls The Plastics Faux Mink Lashes $10
- Profusion x Mean Girls Burn Book Hand Mirror $6
- Profusion x Mean Girls Cosmetic Bag $6
The collection looks pretty well executed for a Mean Girls collaboration, with lots of pink and relevant references to the movie. Many brands that offer licensed collaborations (like Spectrum Collections) have quite high prices, but I like that this whole collection is so affordable, and it makes it accessible for everyone, and it’s available right now.
Thanks so much @SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!