Pretty Little Thing are back with a beauty advent calendar this year, and this time it’s the PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar 2022.
We saw Pretty Little Thing launch two advent calendars last year, with a twelve-day advent calendar, and a twenty-four-day advent calendar, but it looks like there’s just one calendar available this year (so far)
PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
“The countdown to Christmas is on doll, and the PrettyLittleThing advent calendar has everything you need to keep you looking glam this festive season. Featuring £141 worth of all our fave beauty pieces, it is the perfect treat for you or a gift for your best dolls.“
This calendar is very pink, with a cardboard design, and contains twenty-four numbered boxes, and this year, the calendar contains some of the relatively new PrettyLittleThing own brand makeup products.
What’s Inside The PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Carmex Naturally Berry
- Color Wow Raise the Root 50ml
- Peaches & Cream Lipliner Praline
- Aroma Active Sleep Salt Soak, 50g
- This Works Pillow Spray 5ml
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs & Rosewater 59ml
- PRETTYLITTLETHING 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette – Starlight
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Beauty Blender Sponge
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Fluffy Definer Brush
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Lip-gloss – Nude
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Volume & Length Mascara
- Starskin Smoothing Bio-Cellulose Eye Masks
- Vita Coco Organic Coconut Oil 50ml
- Wet N Wild Mega last Lipstick Bare it All/Sand Storm
- Bondi Sands Glo Lights Highlighter
- Sleek Loose Pigment
- Physic Sister’s Jade Gua Sha
- Face Facts Overnight Face Serum
- Barry M Cheek & Lip Tint
- Primalash Eyelashes
- Sassy Wax Melts Snow Pixie
- Olaplex No 3 20ml
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Cleansing Balm 4ml x3
- Brush Works 8 Piece Setting Clips
The PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 features hair accessories, skincare, haircare, home fragrance, makeup, beauty tools, bodycare and more, and for £45, it’s a bargain of a beauty advent calendar, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!