Pretty Little Thing have unveiled their Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2020, after last year’s calendar being an instant sell out.
Pretty Little Thing are known for being a fashion retailer, but they have a really decent beauty department, with some great brands. In addition to the Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2020, they also have a false lash advent calendar too.
“Treat your loved one or bestie to the best advent calendar yet with this must-have beauty calendar. With a range of products from all the best brands, you’re sure to be missing out if you don’t get your hands on this calendar doll.“
Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- Barry M That’s Swell XXL Werk
- Peaches & Cream Lip Liner Praline
- Primalash Dainty D52
- Nails INC Fear Of Missing Out Nail Polish
- B.tan from pasty to tasty…self tanning towelettes
- MasqueBar Silver Foil Peel Off Mask
- Beauty Works Mini Pearl Nourishing Argan Oil Hair Mask 50ml
- Carmex Lip Balm Wild Pot
- Patchology FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gel
- Eldora Eyelashes H167
- Rimmel Insta Strobing Highlighter Pink Glow
- Vita Liberata Body Blur Latte 10ml
- Illamasqua Antimatter Lipstick Mini
- Morphe Highlight & Contour Sponge
- Makeup Obsession Feels Lip Topper
- Sleek MakeUP I-Art Liquid Eyeshadow
- PLT X Tatti Lash Girls Night
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner
- I Heart Revolution Choc Orange Mini Chocolate Palette
- Skin Republic Prep + Glow Olivia Buckland Face Sheet Mask
- Kandi Cosmetics Jade Facial Roller
- Egyptian Magic Multi-Purpose Skin Cream 25oz
- This Works Mini Sleep Spray 5ml
- Starskin VIP Gold Eye Patches
The Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2020 has a cute feminine design, with perforated doors. This advent calendar features drugstore brands such as Barry M and Rimmel, but there are some higher end brands too, such as Illamasqua and Morphe.
There’s also a good mix makeup, skincare and bodycare products in the Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2020 as well, and it’s priced at £40, yet has a value of £160 which is amazing, and it’s available right now.