Pretty Little Thing has launched two advent calendars this year. There’s the Pretty Little Thing 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 and then they also have the Pretty Little Thing 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021, both of which offer great value for money, and the aesthetic of both calendars is very Pretty Little Thing.
Pretty Little Thing 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
“Count down to the big day with the PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar, with a new surprise for every day leading up to Christmas. This calendar features 24 doors filled with goodies from some of your fave beauty brands, making it the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one.“
The Pretty Little Thing 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is £55, yet the contents inside the calendar are worth £204, which is amazing. Like the name suggests, it’s a twenty-four-day calendar, with a nude colour theme, and twenty-four individual boxes housing the beauty treats.
So, what’s inside the Pretty Little Thing 24 Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- 1 x Lola Lashes Eyeliner Glue
- 1 x Morphe Make It Big Mini Mascara
- 1 x Eyeko Liner
- 1 x Sleek MakeUP Lip Shot Lipgloss
- 1 x Tanologist Tanning Drops Medium
- 1 x Plump It! Volumising Lip Plumper (Exclusive packaging)
- 2 x PrettyLittleThing Skincare Products
- 1 x Starskin Dreamkiss Lip Mask
- 1 x Q+A Zinc PCA Moisturiser 75ml
- 1 x Illamasqua Lipstick
- 1 x Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Original Solid Jar
- 1 x Anatomicals Thirsthand Hand Cream
- 1 x Land of Lashes Classic Lashes
- 1 x Pink Makeup Headband
- 1 x Faith in Nature Body Wash
- 1 x INC.redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss
- 1 x Bellapierre Lip liner
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Heartbreakers Palette Fiery
- 1 x Brushworks Wonder Complexion Sponge (Exclusive packaging)
- 1 x Bondi Sands Dark Self Tanning Foam Travel Size
- 1 x Peaches & Cream Lipgloss
- 1 x This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 10ml
- 1 x Pixi Glow Tonic Travel Size
This calendar features a great mix of products, with skincare, a pillow mist, makeup, self tan, body care, lashes and beauty tools, for such a good price, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to PLT.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!