We have some exciting new launches from Pixi to kickstart 2021! The Pixi Remedy Masks have launched in three different versions to complement three of their different skincare ranges; Vitamin C, Milky and Rose. Keep on reading to find out more…
Pixi Remedy Masks
“Allow us to proudly present this brand NEW triple treat, a given addition to your favourite #skintreats – our Remedy Masks are here to the (skin) rescue! Packed with nourishing nutrients and botanicals, these jelly masks will satisfy all your skin’s cravings in just under 10 min.“
First up in the Pixi Remedy Masks, we have the Pixi Vitamin-C Remedy Mask;
“Brightening, toning jelly packed with nutrients and botanicals to help refresh and revitalize your skin. Blend of Citrus, Green Tea, Ferulic Acid and Ginseng energizes, brightens and hydrates.“
- Citrus brightens & tones skin
- Green Tea firms & is rich in Antioxidants
- Ferulic Acid provides an antioxidant boost
- Ginseng revitalizes & balances
The next Pixi Remedy Masks is the Pixi Milky Remedy Mask;
“Soothing, toning jelly packed with nutrients and botanicals to help revive your skin. Blend of Coconut, Oat, Chamomile and Sea Buckthorn calm, soothe and hydrate.”
- Coconut nourishes & conditions
- Oat Extract soothes & hydrates
- Chamomile calms skin & soothes irritation
- Sea Buckthorn hydrates & reduces redness
The third and final mask is the Pixi Rose Remedy Mask;
“Nourishing, toning jelly packed with nutrients and botanicals to help refresh and deeply nourish your skin. Blend of Rose, Argan Oil, Cica and Turmeric refreshes, nourishes and hydrates.”
- Rosehip Oil moisturizes & restores
- Argan Oil deeply replenishes moisture & smooths
- Cica heals & soothes with antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties
- Turmeric provides antioxidant protection
So how do you use the Pixi Remedy Masks?
- Use in the AM & PM, or as needed.
- Step 1: Apply a thick, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Step 2: Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse or tissue off.
The three different Pixi Remedy Masks can be applied both morning and night, and even be left on the skin overnight for an intensive treatment.
These masks sound so unique, and they even come with a little spatula. I really want to try the Milky version, as the Milky collection is my favourite Pixi collection, and they’re available right now.