The Pixi Clarity Collection has a new addition to the range, and it’s the Pixi Clarity Acid Peel Clarifying Exfoliant. The Pixi Clarity Collection is all about clarifying the complexion, and features products that help purify, clarify and quench the skin.
It looks like Pixi are dropping quite a few products this coming week/s, as we just saw the launch of the new Pixi DetoxifEYE Serum, and it looks like there’s some liquid eyeshadows coming very soon too.
“An effective yet gentle exfoliator that removes impurities and improves the appearance of skin, while helping balance and hydrate to reveal a more radiant, clear and healthier-looking complexion.“
- Use AM or PM. 2-3 times per week or as needed.
- Step 1: Apply a thin layer onto clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Step 2: Leave on for up to 2 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse off and pat dry. For extra exfoliation, gently massage onto skin for 30 seconds before washing.
- We recommend using an SPF in the daytime, especially when using a product with AHAs.
This new exfoliant is a pastel blue coloured cream, which features a potent blend of AHAs and BHA helps to promote a clearer, healthier complexion. Whilst Bamboo Stem powder helps to refine the surface of the skin.
Using the Pixi Clarity Acid Peel will help to minimise the appearance of pores, whilst purifying and refining the skin, whilst boosting hydration, and Pixi claim it’s suitable for all skin types too. If you fancy checking out the new launch, it’s available right here.