The Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is such a cult favourite haircare product within the beauty community, and now there’s a brand-new scent for 2020. The Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer is available via QVC UK, in a massive one litre bottle.
Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer
- Suitable for all hair types
- Helps to revitalise colour-treated, permed or dry hair
- Comes with a pump dispenser
Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer Directions:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
- Work into your hair with fingertips; rinse well
- For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
- For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair’s length
- Use 1 – 2 times a week
What is the Elasticizer?
A hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for added body, bounce and shine. Enriched with the beautiful scent of sweet, warming vanilla and revitalising and elegant orange blossom.
The orange blossom works to relax and reduce anxiety, the clementine focuses the mind and promotes clarity, cinnamon gives a warming feeling, cardamom calms the mind whilst the subtle and sweet vanilla removes stress.
The Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer is currently £61.95 on QVC, and is a massive one litre size with a pump. The pump is so handy, and makes sure you don’t pump out too much product or have any unnecessary wastage.
The Elasticizer is said to have seven benefits in one; it hydrates, conditions, strengthens, adds shine, adds bounce, repairs hair and makes hair healthy too. This new scent sound so lovely, and it’s available right now.
BUY HERE QVC