I have another advent calendar to share with you, and it’s the Paul & Joe Makeup Collection Advent Calendar 2021. Paul & Joe is such a cute, kitsch beauty brand and their advent calendars are always popular each year. If you’d like to find out all about this year’s offering, keep on reading…
BUY HERE: Beauty Bay
Paul & Joe Makeup Collection Advent Calendar 2021
“Count down the days to Christmas with the Paul & Joe Makeup Collection 2021.This popular advent calendar is filled with beauty gems for all Paul & Joe Beaute lovers.“
The Paul & Joe Makeup Collection Advent Calendar 2021 is £98, and the contents inside the calendar are worth £186, so you’re getting nearly double the value, which is great.
It’s a cardboard calendar, with twenty-four perforated doors. This year’s calendar has a super cute cat theme to the calendar, and the products inside. So if you’re a cat lady, this calendar will be right up your street.
So, what’s inside the Paul & Joe Makeup Collection Advent Calendar 2021?
- Paul & Joe Beauté Pearl Lipstick 002 2.6g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Lipstick Limited 009 3.5g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Lip Treatment Balm Limited 004 6g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Lip Lacquer Limited 001 6g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Nail Oil Limited 001 4g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Sparkling Foundation Primer 001 10ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Foundation Primer Limited 002 10ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Cleansing Gel 10g
- Paul & Joe Beauté The Oil 25ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Herbal Lotion 25ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Moisture Lotion 25ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Body Oil 18ml
- Paul & Joe Beauté Hand Cream 14g
- Paul & Joe Beauté Makeup Bag
- Paul & Joe Beauté Drawstring Bag
- Paul & Joe Beauté Face Cloth
It’s an adorable calendar, with a mix of makeup, skincare and body care. I like that there’s a few items you can keep too, like the makeup bag, cloth and bag. It’s so sweet, and it’s available right now.
BUY HERE: Beauty Bay
All images belong to Paul & Joe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!