Whenever Pat McGrath announces a new product, there’s always excitement across social media. The brand just announced the new Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer which is launching soon, and is the brand’s first ever concealer launch. Pat McGrath does already have a foundation, so it was only a matter of time before they introduced a concealer into the range.
Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer
The Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer is the brand’s first ever concealer delivering creamy, full coverage and a natural radiant matte finish in 36 universal shades to complement the foundation.
With a long wearing, weightless formula that’s accommodating to the face’s most exquisite contours and extreme expressions, it provides sensuously smooth coverage that becomes one with the skin, mimicking its natural stretch and elasticity sans creasing or caking.
An essential addition to the SUBLIME PERFECTION SYSTEM, this runway-tested, Mother-approved Concealer delivers a mesmerising multitude of transformative effects: Perfect your complexion. Brighten and blur under the eye. Illuminate the high points of the face. Contour the cheekbones, nose and jawline. Correct discolouration. Conceal breakouts. With this versatile formulation, Mother has you covered.
Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer Technology:
Like the Foundation, the Concealer is crafted with a Vita-Serum Complex designed to help fight the formation of wrinkles by preserving the hydrolipidic film barrier of the skin. (This Complex boosts hydration by activating the natural production of hyaluronic acid and ceramides.)
Mother’s proprietary Flex Form Matrix powder blend ensures uniform and true colour, blending smoothly into the skin. Optically Diffusing Pigments unveil sublime soft-focus effects, elegantly improving skin texture by smoothing and blurring the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. This flexible, lightweight formula imparts superior long-lasting performance, rendering a luxe velvety texture with an exceptionally silky feel.
– Prep the under-eye and create a smooth canvas for Concealer with SKIN FETISH: SUBLIME PERFECTION PRIMER.
– Apply one to three dots directly to the dark area and blend with light, smooth, even strokes.
– Place a small dot from the very tip of the doe foot onto the blemish and gently tap into the skin with your finger to blend. Apply one or two thin layers as needed.
HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR
– To highlight, choose a shade two to three shades lighter than your skin tone and blend across the high points of the face.
– To contour, choose a neutral shade deeper than your skin tone and work the Concealer into the “medium duo” Brush on the back of your hand.
– Apply under your cheekbone, blending upward and back toward your ear, apply under the jawline, blending back and slightly upward. Apply to sides of nose and eye creases with the Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush.
– Start by applying a few dots of your shade of Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer to areas that need coverage.
– Gently tap with your finger, or stipple with the Concealer Brush to blend. Layer to build coverage as needed. Mix one swipe of Sublime Perfection Concealer with two pumps of the Sublime Perfection Foundation to customize complexion coverage.
– Flex your coverage from minimal to full tattoo coverage.
The Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer is going to be £25, and will be available in 36 shades via the Pat McGrath UK website from the 21st of February.
The concealer contains 5ml of product, inside a sleek clear plastic tube with a black lid, and a slanted doefoot applicator. In addition, the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Concealer, there’s also going to be the Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder and a Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush.
BUY HERE: Pat McGrath / Selfridges
All images belong to Pat McGrath.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!