Pat McGrath shared a few hints that a ‘pink’ launch was coming, and the Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette has been revealed as one of the new upcoming launches.
Whenever Pat McGrath Labs has a new launch on the way, Pat always shares little video clips of the product/s on a bed of her iconic gold sequins, and all we could see was that the new launch was a palette.
BUY HERE: Pat McGrath / Sephora
Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette
The Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette is just one product within the Pat McGrath Labs Rose Decadence Collection which is launched and available right here.
The new collection includes the following products;
“Get ready to view the world through the rose-coloured splendour of luxuriously lightweight, ultra-blendable shades and tantalising textures.” – Pat McGrath
The Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette has cardboard packaging, and looks to be a miniature sized palette with six stunning rose themed shades.
- 1 MTHRSHP: Rose Decadence Palette (12g / 0.42 oz)
- Creamy, soft textures ignite metallic pigments and amplify color.
- Extreme blendability and adherence without creasing.
- Pure color intensity.
- Polished and bright multi-dimensional finish.
- Emollient-like texture and glide.
- One-stroke, fully pigmented, opaque color saturation.
It looks like it’s as if her Divine Rose I and Divine Rose II Palettes had a baby, and looks to be unique enough that you could still purchase it, even if you own either of the Divine Rose Palettes.
Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette Shades:
- Pink Champagne – warm rose gold shimmer
- Peach Dust – coral satin matte
- Fuchsia Flame – warm fuchsia duochrome
- Hedonistic Rose – rose plum matte
- Scandalous – copper metallic
- Golden Honey – antique gold metallic
“A six-shade love letter to ravishing roses, this Limited Edition palette is rendered in a swoon-worthy array of cream mattes, incendiary shimmers, and one divinely decadent duochrome. Evoking the brilliance and splendour of legendary royal gardens, this stunning bouquet sets eyes passionately alight in luxuriously lightweight ultra-blendable shades ranging from Parc du Malmaison-inspired pinks and carnal coral to luminous rose-infused metallics and a fiercely futuristic fuchsia illuminated by ultraviolet sparks. ” Pat McGrath
The Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette is $65 and includes the following products;
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine – one new formulation with six high-shine shades. Prepare to indulge in a NEW hybrid partnering the opulently opaque intensity of a sophisticated, high-shine lipstick with the mirror-esque reflection of the glossiest gloss never before captured in a balm.
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Astral – Iconic iridescence meets seductively surreal shine. Enhanced hydration meets soothing softness. Always a subversive sparkler, this out-of-this-world formulation is on her way to adorn your lips in glow-rious holographic glamour.
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Sheer Colour – The original pout provocateur, this cult-status balm will soon unite seven impossible-to-resist sheer shades presented in a mesmerisingly minimalist white silhouette.
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil – ten new shades. Featuring LABS-exclusive PermaGel technology, these ultra-blendable pencils shade, shape and elevate every lip look to a work of art; pairs perfectly with tempting NEW shades of LIP FETISH Lip Balm.
I for one am really excited about the launch of the Pat McGrath Rose Decadence Eye Shadow Palette in particular. It’s such a beautiful collection of shades, and feel like it’d be great for moving into Autumn with the two deep berry mattes.
If you skipped on the larger Divine Rose Palettes, I think many would love to pick this miniature palette up as it’s equally beautiful and undeniably luxurious, just like the rest of the Pat McGrath collection.
BUY HERE: Pat McGrath / Sephora
All images belong to Pat McGrath Labs.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!