The Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection has to be the most sought after beauty launch in a long, long time, and it’s going to be such a massively popular launch.
Whenever Pat McGrath has done one of her iconic sequin reveals on Instagram, the comments section is always filled with requests of blush, but till this day, Pat McGrath had never launched blusher, so it’s very exciting that she now is launching beautiful blush as well as lots of other beautiful products too!
The Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection was previewed by Pat McGrath sharing her usual sequin reveal, sharing lots of pink square shaped boxes, and the clues very much hinted that it was blusher coming, and everyone is now surprised that it’s a whole collection, and not just blusher.
“Prepare to bloom with a sublime symphony of makeup masterpieces starring the nine passionate pigments of Pat’s most requested release ever, Divine Blush, accompanied by fiercely fleurescent beauties for Eyes, Face and Lips.“
The Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection includes the following products;
- NINE silky pigments of Divine Blush that enliven the skin with blooming, buildable colour.
- A limited-edition Venus in Fleurs Luxe Quad: Voyeuristic Vixen – a quartet of captivating colours
- A Divine Glow Highlighter – imparting golden nude luminescence to skin in a hybrid oil-infused formulation
- *NEW* MatteTrance Lipstick in ‘DREAM LOVER’
- TWO limited edition shades of Lip Fetish: Divinyl Lip Shine in ‘DIVINE ROSE 2’ and ‘FLESH 7’.
If you’d like to see more information on all of the products within the collection, keep on reading..
The Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection includes nine powder blushers, which are packaged within glossy black plastic compacts, with mirrors inside the lids.
Each of the blushers have amazing, floral raised patterns in the pans, and they just look absolutely beautiful. Pat McGrath always knows how to nail it with packaging, and designs, and this whole collection is just beautiful.
The nine blusher shades within the collection are;
- FLEURTATIOUS – a soft beige pink demi-matte
- NUDE VENUS – a peachy pink with golden pearl
- DESERT ORCHID – a bronze rose with golden pearl
- NYMPHETTE – a soft pink with golden pearl
- DIVINE ROSE – a cool mauve rose demi-matte
- CHERISH – a neutral pink demi-matte
- LOVESTRUCK – a berry pink demi-matte
- ELECTRIC BLOOM – a vivid coral demi-matte
- PARADISE VENUS – a terracotta demi-matte
Next up in the Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection is the stunning Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Divine Glow Highlighter in the shade Golden Nectar, which comes in a lilac cardboard box.
The highlighter is housed within a glossy black plastic compact, with a mirror inside the lid, and the pan looks quite sparkly and similar to the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Ultra Glow Highlighter, and I imagine the formula will be similar too.
The product I’m most excited about within the collection is the Pat McGrath Venus In Fleurs: Luxe Eyeshadow Quad in the shade Voyeuristic Vixen.
It’s one of the four pan quads, and it looks to contain two metallic shades, one shimmer shade and one matte shade. It’s such a stunning palette, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
Next up are the Lip Fetish Divinyl Lip Shine Lipsticks in the shades Divine Rose 2 and Flesh 7, which have pretty, metallic pink casing, and are shades to complement the tones within the palette and blush collection.
Lastly, the Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection includes a gorgeous gloss in a lilac box, just like the eyeshadow palette. The Pat McGrath Lust: Gloss in the shade Earth Angel, which looks like a pretty, shimmery and sparkly metallic pink.
Pat McGrath hasn’t given a specific launch date yet, which is unlike the brand. Usually they give a specific date for when the collections are going to launch.
However, the Pat McGrath Labs The Divine Blush Collection is just said to be coming in ‘May’ so I expect it’ll be some time next week, and I’ll be sure to update this post whenever information is shared.