The Pat McGrath Divine Rose II Collection is launching on the 29th, and the Pat McGrath Divine Rose Eternal Eden Luxe Quad is just one of the products within the collection. There’s a few repromotes within the collection with special Divine Rose packaging, and then some brand new limited edition products too.
“Discover a captivating quartet of rose-inspired shades featuring mattes and shimmers that create a blooming bouquet of elegant eyes.“
A garden of provocative petal-light shadows creates endless eye fantasies, featuring a range of pink and rose-inspired tones in mesmerizing matte and showstopping shimmer finishes. Brilliantly blendable, these creamy formulations deliver iconic impact and captivating colour payoff for an ultra-glamorous gaze.
- Apply to lid, crease, and inner corners of the eyes with a wet brush or fingertip.
- For illuminated eye effects, place shimmers on center of lid.
The four shades included within the Pat McGrath Divine Rose Eternal Eden Luxe Quad are;
- Pink Mystique (light pink with a shimmering gold finish)
- Temptation (muted matte magenta)
- Earthly Delight (mid-tone cool-brown matte)
- Forbidden Fruit (rich pink bronze metallic)
The shades all look so beautiful, and some look like they could double up as blushers too. It’s an amazing quad, and I definitely have to have it in my life.
I love the Pat McGrath eyeshadows, and the Celestial Divinity palette in the brand’s holiday collection has become my favourite palette, so I can’t wait to try this quad as it looks as if it’d complement the shades within the two Divine Rose eyeshadow palettes.