Today’s officially the day, where the stunning Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette finally launches. This palette has to be one of the most talked about beauty launches this year thus far, and it’s officially launching today at 10am EST (2pm BST).
Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette
The new Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette is going to be available in two different yet beautiful packaging designs.
There’s going to be a very special limited edition rose-coloured case which just looks incredible, but there’s also going to be their usual plain black lacquered case too.
The black case is going to be permanent, so if you want to rose-coloured case, you can find it right here.
This beautiful Pat McGrath Mothership VIII Divine Rose II Artistry Palette contains the following incredible shades:
- Skinshow Rose Opal (Incandescent Champagne with Opalescent Shift)
- Naked Blush (Mid-Tone Coral Matte)
- Eleganza (Chromatic Plum Pink)
- Bronze Rosé 005 (Metallic Copper Rose)
- Gold Lust 001 (Glistening Antiqued Gold)
- Xtreme Burgundy (Deepened Burgundy Matte)
- Divine Dusk (Luminous Rose Bronze)
- Rose Seduction (Vivid Magenta Satin)
- VR Sextraterrestrial (Fuschia, Golden Peach and Chartreuse Triochrome)
- Astral Pink Moon (Glittering Peach Champagne)
The Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette is hands down one of the most beautiful eyeshadow palettes I’ve ever seen, and it’s extremely unique to any other palette right now, and it’s very different to the original so you don’t have to worry about cross-over between the two palettes should you own the original.
“Luxuriate in an avant garden of couture colour with Mothership VIII: Divine Rose II. This provocative Eye Palette transforms the blushing beauties of the instantly iconic Mothership VII: Divine Rose into a glittering grandiflora bouquet of 10 brilliantly blendable pigments that elevate eye artistry to the heavens in sublime shades, ranging from petal-soft pink, peach, rosé and burgundy to gilty golds, brazen bronze and astral champagne.
Futuristic finishes abound, inspiring looks both everyday-exquisite and extraterrestrial-extreme via mesmerising mattes, supernova shimmers and gleaming glitters, molten metallics, along with an otherworldly triochrome. Adorn eyes in fiercely multidimensional chromatic shine with this aliengelic arrangement. There’s only one rule: BLOOM WITHOUT CAUTION.” – Pat McGrath
In addition to the Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette, they’re also launching some beautiful lip products too.
There are two lipsticks, two lip liner pencils and two glosses, all of which are complementary rosy tones for the perfect glam, rosy makeup look.
Yesterday it was announced that Naomi Campbell was the first ‘face' of the Pat McGrath brand, and these incredible promo shots were shared across social media.
Doesn't she look ethereal and stunning? You can see the Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette used on her eyes, and the lip products on her lips, and the whole look is just beautiful.
I have a full list of the direct links for all of the products within the Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette collection, which will be available from 10am EST / 2pm BST;
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette Black Packaging
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose 2 Palette Limited Edition Rose Packaging
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose 1 Palette Black Packaging
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose 1 Palette Rose Packaging
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick Divine Rose – Christy
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick Divine Rose – Soft Core
- Pat McGrath Lust: Gloss Divine Rose – Divine Rose
- Pat McGrath Lust: Gloss Divine Rose – Peach Perversion
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil Divine Rose – Buff
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil Divine Rose – Suburbia
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose Lip Bundle Deal – Peach
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose Lip Bundle Deal – Rose
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose Tote Apparel
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose Eco Tote Apparel
I'd love to know which products you purchased from the collection in the comments below..