Whenever Oskia launches something new, it generates instant excitement. So when Oskia launched a facial SPF, it’s safe to say, it was an instant hit.
The Oskia SPF 30 Vitamin Face Cream only just launched, but it’s already sold out everywhere, and will be restocked very soon so don’t worry if you missed the original launch day.
Oskia SPF 30 Vitamin Face Cream
Oskia believe that our SPF should work hard for us, which is why they’ve formulated a hard-working daily sunscreen which has been super-boosted with actives that will benefit sun-exposed skin.
Described as being a 100% mineral, marine friendly, broad spectrum daily defence SPF30, which has cooling hydra-protect technology, potent anti-oxidant, health boosting and calming properties.
Oskia SPF 30 Vitamin Face Cream Key Ingredients
- Encapsulated Swiss Glacier Water cools to protect against heat stress and provides deep, 24 hour, hydration.
- Snow Algae is known for surviving harsh alpine conditions and helps protect against collagen degradation.
- Vitamin E, Encapsulated Astaxanthin & Malachite protect against cellular damage from free radicals and pollution.
- Pro-Vitamin D3 converts to Vitamin D, essential for skin health and cell immunity.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) helps protect against hyper-pigmentation to keep skin tone even, while supporting the barrier function, conditioning and firming.
- Our superior blend of mixed molecular weight Hyaluronic acid plumps and hydrates.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 conditions while Pentapeptide-59, Defensil and Horse Chestnut soothe and calm.
- MSM reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Prebiotic Oligosaccharide stimulates the skin’s defence barrier to protect its microflora.
Apply to face and neck, over moisturiser or serums, when required. Re-apply regularly in strong sunlight and after swimming.
This Oskia SPF 30 Vitamin Face Cream is £58, and is packaged within a bright yellow plastic tube containing 55ml of product.
It’s so hard to find a decent facial SPF, but this particular SPF sounds so promising and it’s amazing that it offers lasting skincare benefits rather than just being a barrier on the skin to filter harmful rays.
If you like the sound of the Oskia SPF 30 Vitamin Face Cream, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Oskia.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!