Origins have just a pretty new lip gloss collection for Spring. The Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze is a brand new collection of lip glosses, with twelve shades in both shimmer and creme finishes.
If you'd like to find out more about the Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze collection, carry on reading..
Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze
The Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze collection are made with a nourishing blend of flowers, including Crushed Petals and Buttery Flower Waxes repurposed from perfumeries—plus Flower Honeys and Essential Oils.
The formula is infused with 12 nourishing flowers, and the high-shine lip gloss formula delivers non-sticky color that keeps lips smooth, supple and petal-soft. Delivering buildable, high-shine colour that locks in moisture to leave the lips looking plump and full.
Origins have packed the glosses with crushed petals, buttery flowery waxes, flower honeys and also essential oils, for a lightweight formula that conditions the lips for maximum comfort. They also contain pure peppermint, for a deliciously fresh scent.
12 Flowers including reclaimed buttery flower waxes from perfumeries, crushed petals, flower honeys & essential oils. Damask Rose, Tuberose, Water Lotus, Cabbage Rose, Jasmine, Orange Flower Blossom, Lavender, Everlasting Flower, Chamomile, Geranium, Mimosa, and Hibiscus.
Their formula is made without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA,petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients (except cruelty free honey and beeswax).
Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze Shades:
- Honey Bloom – universal nude rose with gold shimmer
- Bronze Begonia – golden bronze with gold shimmer
- Zinnia Zing – true blue red
- Petal Punch – golden red orange
- Tender Tulip – lavender pink with shimmer
- Midnight Orchid – rich deep violet
- Darling Dahlia – raspberry violet with golden shimmer
- Bare Petal – light pale pink with shimmer
- Sweet Pea – nude pink with light shimmer
- Rose Blush – warm rosey plum
- Scarlet Rose – bright coral red
- Sugar Magnolia – beige-nude with pale white shimmer
The Origins Blooming Shine Nourishing Lip Glaze shade range includes both shimmer finishes and creme finishes, with everything from barely there nudes to brights and vampy shades. I think the formula sounds really lovely, and they're available right now.