Origins fans will be happy to know they’re launching an advent calendar for 2021. The Origins 12-Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a twelve-day advent calendar, showcasing the very bestselling skincare treats from the brand, and I have a full and exclusive contents reveal of every single product, so keep on reading to find out more….
The Origins 12-Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is launching on the 15th of October, and will be on sale for £60, which is quite a decent price considering it’s such a high quality skincare brand.
Inside the calendar, the products are worth over £90, so you’re making a decent saving, and it’s the perfect calendar to introduce you to Origins, if you haven’t tried their products before.
This year’s Origins 12-Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 features a white cardboard design, with lots of Christmas trees printed on the front, with 12 perforated doors, and the following products;
- Origins Face Mask Brush
- Origins Hair Scrunchie
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 50ml
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 30ml
- Origins Ginger Hand Lotion 30ml
- Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Face Mask 15ml
- Origins Plantscription Powerful Lifting Cream 15ml
- Origins Modern Friction Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion 30ml
- Origins GinZing In To The Glow Brightening Serum 15ml
- Origins GinZing Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer 15ml
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash 30ml
- Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser 30ml
I love the Origins masks, but their other skincare products are great too, so I think the Origins 12-Day Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a great calendar, especially for skincare fans, and it’ll be available right here.
All images belong to Origins.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!