I love OPI, and love whenever they launch something new. The OPI Roald Dahl’s The Witches Collection has just launched, and has been created to celebrate the Roald Dahl’s The Witches movie launch, and is currently exclusive to QVC.
OPI Roald Dahl’s The Witches Collection
The OPI Roald Dahl’s The Witches Collection comes in a five-piece full size set for £28 for a special launch price, but it will go back up to £35 once the launch price offer finishes.
“This five-piece collection from OPI features an array of vampy hues inspired by Roald Dahl’s The Witches, plus a Natural Base Coat to ensure a smooth, long-lasting finish. Create a spookily spellbinding mani or pedi with this superb OPI selection.“
The five shades included the following shades;
- 1 x OPI Nails the Runway Nail Lacquer (15ml) – granite grey glitter
- 1 x OPI Berlin There Done That Nail Lacquer (15ml) – true creamy nude
- 1 x OPI Midnight in Moscow Nail Lacquer (15ml) – charcoal with a hint of deep purple
- 1 x OPI My Private Jet Nail Lacquer (15ml) – luxurious black shimmer
- 1 x OPI Natural Base Coat (15ml) – prevents staining of nails and promotes a long-lasting finish
It’s such a cute gift set, especially if you like OPI nail polishes in general, or you’re excited about The Witches film. I don’t know if this set will be available from other stockists, but I’ll update this post if it ever launches elsewhere.