It’s always exciting whenever OPI launch a brand-new nail polish collection, and the new OPI Hidden Prism Summer Nail Polish Collection 2020 has just launched this week.
OPI are one of my personal favourite nail polish brands, and I love how unique their polishes are.
This collection is seriously pretty, and the polishes are available in both the original OPI Nail Lacquer formula, as well as the OPI Infinite Shine formula. If you’d like to see the shades within the collection, keep on reading..
OPI Hidden Prism Summer Nail Polish Collection 2020
“Move into the light and experience the rainbow prismatic magic of the Hidden Prism Collection for Summer 2020.
Paint a pastel rainbow with 12 new colours that will leave nails radiating in the sunlight with glitter finishes and glowing in the moonlight with shiny iridescence.”
The OPI Hidden Prism includes six different shades for the OPI Infinite Shine collection, and six shades for their original OPI Nail Lacquer collection too.
OPI do frequently do a range of a shades in both ranges, rather than different shades for each formula, so I like that there are six shades in each formula.
The OPI Hidden Prism Mini Nail Lacquer Collection is £16.70 and features four shades in miniature 3.75ml sized bottles with the following shades;
- Magic Hour
- She’s a Prismaniac
- Rainbows a Go Go
- Pigment Of My Imagination
The OPI Hidden Prism Summer Nail Polish Collection 2020 shades in the Infinite Shine Collection are;
- Coral Chroma – Fling your nails into chromatic charisma with this Infinite Shine shimmering orange long-lasting nail polish.
- Prismatic Fanatic – A new cool hue designed to make summer shimmer, thanks to this iridescent blue-purple long-lasting nail polish.
- Your Lime to Shine – Droplets of juicy citrus create the ultimate quench for summer nails in this iridescent green long-lasting nail polish.
- Feeling Optiprismatic – Violet gives this prismatic purple-pink long-lasting nail polish some priority.
- Optical Illus-sun – Solar rays lock in warm shimmer for the perfect ‘hot’ manicure with this iridescent yellow long-lasting nail polish that.
- Rainbows In Your Fuchsia – Pink goes bold to remind us that we are all unique with this iridescent long-lasting nail polish.
The six shades in the OPI Hidden Prism Original Nail Lacquer formula are;
- Gleam On! – Try this glistening green nail polish—it’s pure glittery magic!
- Pigment of My Imagination – Blue Hue? Is that really you? Try to catch all the pigments of the rainbow in this layer-able nail polish.
- Rainbows a Go Go – Pause for the perfect pick-me-up purple nail polish for anyone at a summer or on the go-go!
- Magic Hour – Time to unwind and enjoy this sun setting orange layer-able nail polish shade.
- She’s a Prismaniac – Crazy over prism and ready for a glitter manicure? THINK PINK with this reflective nail polish shade!
- Ray-Diance – Prism play of hypnotic light create a glittery yellow worth flaunting in this layer-able nail polish shade.
I love this collection so much, and there isn’t one shade I wouldn’t wear. I think my favourites would have to be She’s a Prismaniac, Pigment Of My Imagination and Rainbows In Your Fuchsia, but they really are all so pretty and perfect for a summer collection.