Ole Henriksen has revealed a whole new collection to their range. The Ole Henriksen Touch collection is the brand’s first foray into bodycare, and the Ole Henriksen Touch BeamCream Smoothing Body Moisturizer and the Ole Henriksen Firmly Yours Toning Dry Body Oil are the first products to launch as part of that collection.
“This ultra-nourishing body cream plumps skin with hydration and exfoliates for silky soft arms and legs—or whatever part of your body needs smoothing and moisturizing! Packed with glycolic and lactic acids, caffeine and essential fatty acids, it visibly reduces discoloration (aka dark spots), fine lines and wrinkles, and strengthens your skin barrier.“
The Ole Henriksen Touch BeamCream Smoothing Body Moisturizer is described as being a whipped body moisturizer, packed with AHAs and caffeine, that brightens, retexturizes and instantly hydrates for smoother, more even skin all over.
This body cream is priced at $38, and contains 6.4oz of product within a frosted red plastic jar, with a white lid. The brand describe the body cream as having a light, citrus scent and meringue-like smooth whip texture that effortlessly sinks into skin, which will leave you looking forward to applying this smoothing body moisturizer.
- For all skin types
- Instantly 2x the hydration*
- Brighter + smoother skin in 1 week*
- Visibly reduces dark spots
- AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids) & Fruit Enzymes – Chemical exfoliants that help loosen & lift dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more even skin texture; also help reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles.
- EFAs (essential fatty oils), Rich Butters & Oil – Act as building blocks for healthy-looking skin; help nourish & condition.
- Caffeine – Helps energize & invigorate skin.
How appealing does the above photo of the Ole Henriksen Touch BeamCream Smoothing Body Moisturizer look? It looks like Ole Henriksen has stepped up their marketing imagery, and it works.
Both this body cream, and the matching body oil look amazing. If you’d like to try their brand new whipped body moisturizer, it’s available right now.