Ole Henriksen has launched their latest skincare product, and it’s the Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment.
They had shared a couple of sneak peeks on their Instagram page, and this newest launch is the newest addition to their Transform skincare collection, and keep on reading to find out more….
*Click here for my Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment review*
“Put uneven texture, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles to bed: This 20% acid smoothing serum does the work while you sleep.
Packed with a powerful 20% acid blend (10% AHAs and 10% PHAs), this nightly retexturizing serum overhauls skin texture to reveal a significantly smoother, renewed, brighter complexion. And, it helps replenish skin with aloe juice, birch sap and cotton water.“
The Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment is described as having a velvety, custard-like texture and yummy lemon sugar scent. It’s also said to be clean, vegan and cruelty free, and features less than 1% synthetic fragrance.
This nightly serum exfoliates skin to reveal a significantly visibly smoother, renewed, and brighter complexion. It is formulated with a powerful 20 percent acid blend (10 percent AHAs and 10 percent PHAs), aloe juice, birch sap, and cotton water, which help to nourish and support skin.
- 10% AHAs and 10% PHAs: Exfoliate and help smooth skin texture.
- Aloe Juice, Nordic Birch Sap, and Cotton Water: Help nourish and support.
- Licorice Extract: Helps reduce the look of dark spots.
- At night, apply evenly to face and neck; you may experience mild tingling.
- If you are new to skincare acids, phase this serum into your routine slowly.
- As your skin adjusts, you can increase frequency.
The Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment is a potent skincare treatment which will help to reduce the look of dark spots, pores, fine lines and wrinkles, as well as helping to nourish and condition the skin too. It sounds like a great product, and it’s available right here.