You can’t escape retinol right now, it’s everywhere in the skincare community and Olay have launched a retinol based eye cream. The Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Eye Cream has launched at Boots, and retails for £34.99 which is pricey for a drugstore skincare product, but is it any good?! Keep on reading to find out more..
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Eye Cream
The Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Eye Cream claims to penetrate deep into the skin’s surface layers, with a proprietary blend combining a Vitamin B3 + Retinoid complex.
It hydrates skin for 24 hours and comes with a bounty of benefits. Olay claim you’ll see visible improvements in fine lines & wrinkles, smoothness, brightness, firming, dark spots, and pores.
With a fragrance and dye free serum formula that absorbs quickly and goes deep into your skin’s surface layers so you wake up every morning to younger-looking, radiant skin.
- Wake up to younger-looking, radiant eyes.
- Visibly smooth fine lines, unleash eye’s glow & even texture while you sleep.
- Olay Retinol24 combines two of the most powerful skincare ingredients: retinoid complex and Vitamin B3.
- Designed to deliver anti-aging ingredients up to 10 layer deep into skin’s surface.
- Specifically designed for the time when skin is most receptive.
- Designed without any artificial dyes, perfumes and oils. Suitable for daily use.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Retinyl Propionate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, C13-14 Alkane, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Benzyl Alcohol
Use in the evening. Smooth product around the eye area including under eye. Caution: avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, rinse well with water. if skin irritation develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use. Recommended to use with a spf moisturiser.
The Olay Regenerist Retinol24 Night Eye Cream is expensive for a product you can find in Boots and Superdrug, but it’ll be interesting to see how popular it is once the reviews start filtering through. It is available to purchase right now!