Olaplex is launching a hot new product to their award-winning range, and it’s the Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum.
It’s always exciting whenever Olaplex unveil a new addition to their haircare collection, and this particular product is launching as part of their styling range.
“Perfect for all hair types, this antioxidant-rich, silicone-free styling serum shields strands from pollution, heat, and future damage by supplying nourishment, blocking pollutants, and neutralizing free radicals. Use on clean, damp hair and reapply between washes for satin shine, style retention, bouncy curls, less static and tangles, and heat protection up to 450°F.“
The Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum is marketed as being a weightless, leave-in styling serum that’s rich in antioxidants to help protect from pollution, heat, and future damage for shine, bounce-back curls, and anti-static and anti-tangle action.
Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum can be used on clean, damp hair and reapplied between washes.
Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum is $28, and contains 3 oz/ 90 mL of product within a plastic tube with a pump dispenser.
- Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate: Patented technology scientifically shown to repair broken bonds for stronger hair.
- Red Algae Extract: Blocks pollutants and neutralizes damaging free radicals with rich antioxidant levels.
As shown above, the product appears to have a thin, viscous consistency, like a runny hair serum, so one would assume a little would go a long way.
- Use as the first step in your styling routine.
- Use on wash days and/or in between washes on dampened hair for added protection.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair, working upward from ends to roots.
- Use more when needed for longer, thicker hair.
- Use alone or follow with No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme for frizz control and/or No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil (each sold separately) for brilliant shine.
- Air-dry for a soft texture.
- Blow-dry for a smooth finish.
- Diffuse waves or curls.
The Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum boasts lots of claims and benefits;
- Delivers shine, style retention, and bounce
- Reduces tangles and static
- Protects against environmental aggressors and heat
When it comes to hair types and hair textures, Olaplex describe the hair serum as being suitable for those with straight, wavy, curly and oily hair types, and for those with fine, medium and thick hair textures.
The Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum sounds like an impressive product, with lots of benefits, and it’s amazing that it’s suitable for all hair types, and the formula is free from silicones, so it’d work well for curly hair too.
Thanks so much @snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!